Chapter 15

(A/N) Hey guys! How are you! So quick story time, I was watching a video of really weird name that kids have and did you know that someone named their child Darealist ( DA Realist) Yes, like the realist. I'm still giggling at that. By the way I changed the age of Melody and Renesnee to about 16 or 17, because them being with someone in high school just screams pedophile. And the writing that's in italics is when Melody is writing in her notebook. Anyway here is the chapter!

In my final class before lunch which unfortunately was science, gave me time to just relax. We weren't doing anything just watching some science TV show where people fall and hurt themselves, I think it was called the science of stupid or something like that, but we were watching it so the teacher could finish some work and grading papers. I get that it's in the school's curriculum, but why do teachers just give us so much work if they barely even have time to grade it? But whatever I'm sure you all probably know what I'm doing already. Yep you guessed it. I'm doing my usual routine, Not paying attention with my earphones in and listening to music. Not that I really have to mention it because I'm sure you all know but music is pretty much my life. The sexy, smooth,sultry and calm beat of the song Earned It by The Weeknd was currently playing through my head.

I was humming the last of the noted before the Bell rang. I took my earphones out and just let them dangle on the front of my shirt. Since they were black like my shirt, they blended in easily and you would have to look closely at me to tell if they were there. At this school you could tell that everyone liked my siblings better than me. If wasn't hard to tell. Every time one of them came through the halls, everyone would back off to the side and make a walkway for them. For me they just acted as normal, which I was grateful for. At the doorway to the lunch room I stopped. I didn't know what wanted to do today. Usually during lunch time I either take the time to walk around the school and go to my next class after the bell rung, or go and sit in uncle Jasper's car whenever he decides to drive it to school. On rare occasions I would go sit with my family if Renesmee dragged me. Usually I don't take any crap from anyone, even my parents and uncle Jasper, but Renesmee was my sister after all. While I was thinking about what I was going to I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up to find Hayden looking and smirking and looking intently at me. And cue the blush.
"Aren't you going inside?" Hayden asked me. He raised an Eyebrow, still wearing that damn smirk. Oh, but what a sexy smirk it is. Wait. What! I did not just think that. That was weird. Hmm there are two ways I could go on this question. I could have shook my head and look like an idiot for not going into the lunchroom where everyone else is, or I could nod and go in with him and have to face the hour long Lunch period, and listen to them have. a happy family conversation and feel awkward if I just sit there. Well I guess I know what I'm gonna do.
I nod my head and Hayden smiles and together we walk into the lunchroom. As soon as we cross the threshold the Cullens look in out direction and their eyes go wide and their months almost go to the table. As for everyone else the few eyes that go on us stay on us. I take notice that its mostly girls who stare and its lustful looks at Hayden and glares at me. It doesn't faze me. Years of being ignored by your family got me prepared for stuff like this. We got to the table and sat down. My seat was next to Hayden and Adriana. Oh that reminds me! I never did tell you about Seth and Adriana. Well long story short, Adriana was a member of another pack that wasn't very friendly with the La Push pack, And when she was sent on a mission there her and Seth saw each other and imprinted. Her pack didn't like that and her parents disowned her so she transfered packs. It took a while but eventually the whole pack and the Cullens warmed up to her-me included. We smiled at each other as I sat down. Notice how I didn't wrinkle my nose. I don't know why but for some reason, she didn't stink like the rest of the wolfs. I guess it had something to do with her pack. She still smelled like wet dog it just was just very faint unlike everyone else who seemed like they were coated head to toe in it. Jacob and Seth weren't here today. So I'm guessing they had to do some extra patrolling work, it wouldn't be the first time.
"Hey Melody" Renesmee said and I smiled and did a little wave at her. Everyone else smiled at me. My Mom and Dad's smiles were the biggest. But I could see that my dad's was a bit bigger. It was silent for a second then everyone continued with their normal conversations.