Chapter 11

(A/N) Hey guys we are back at it again. In this chapter we are saying goodbye to Alice And Jasper before they go to Texas. Then after there will be something unexpected that will happen. Then In the next chapter the person from the western coven will come.

To say that the car ride there was awkward would be the understatement of the century. There was an awkward silence at first, then Renesmee broke it, and they started talking about old times and laughing at funny moments that I knew nothing about. They looked like a real family. A family I wasn't apart of. I held back tears, not wanting to cry in the middle of the car ride and to let them all see me cry. I don't cry around anyone. Except for Jasper. I really starting to think I should have just taken my motorcycle, or ridden with Carlisle and Esme or Alice and Jasper, but then I have to look at their love affections and that would make me feel bad because I know that there's a good chance that that will never happen for me. When we got to the clearing the thunderstorms was coming to the perfect moment. The team captains were Emmett and Jasper, with Esme as the Umpire so we had equal teams since Jacob and Seth had decided to join us. I was on Jasper's team. I was the first one he picked. We played for about 2 hours. Give or take a few minutes. And out team won by 22-20. After that I was exhausted. I actually had fun today, and it was with my family involved, something I hadn't done in long time. In the car it was still silent but this time it was a comfortable silence.

The next day we weren't going to school because the person from the western coven was coming today. That meant that I got to sleep in for an extra hour! ☺! When it was time to get up I dressed in a black tank top leather Jacket that I left open and leather pants. I put on a black beanie, my charm bracelet and some long silver necklaces, with my Cullen crest necklace, just to add some color. For shoes I grabbed some black heeled ankle boots. The heels weren't that high so I would be able to walk without tripping. Hopefully. Once I was satisfied with my look, I went out of the cottage and ran to the main house where everyone was standing outside. I stuck out like a sore thumb. Everyone was wearing 2 or more colors which rarely contained black while here I was dressed in almost all black. Most of the men were wearing colored shirts and light or dark wash jeans, while the woman were wearing dresses or a fancy shirt and pants. Renesmee was still at the house getting ready. Out parents had told us to meet them at the house. Well, no one told me that the dress code was formal. I looked down at my outfit. Maybe I should go back and change. I haven't gotten rid of the dress that I had from the volturi visit I could go and put it on really quick. I was brought out of my inner ramblings by my dad.
"No you don't have to change, you look fine" he said, totally reading my mind. I gave him a small smile the. Gave him a glare when I realized that he had read my mind. I heard Jasper chuckle when he saw which glare I was giving. I was giving the glare that Jasper said was so fierce and evil that you could "see the gates of hell in my eyes" Jasper's words, not mine. Everyone cowered back while Jasper just chuckled again. I shot him a small smirk. He was by Alice's side and he looked VERY excited. I'm pretty sure that If Alice didn't have her arm around him he would be jumping up and down. Or be doing something that I would most likely film and use to blackmail him when I want something. I've done it before anyway. You do t even want to know what I used to blackmail him with. It really was that bad. I shuttered on the inside. Alice looked happy as well but not as happy as Jasper did. Probably had something to do with clothes or her makeup and what she was gonna do about those things in Texas, unlike Jasper who was just excited that he could go back to his home town. There were bags that I'm guessing were mostly Alice's I. The backseat and some in the still open trunk. One was even strapped to the top of the car. I rolled my eyes. You would think she was going to Paris, and not to Texas. It was I felt a presence behind me. I looked and saw Renesmee coming up behind me. Did someone send and invisible memo that I didn't get that the dress code would be formal? She was dressed in a beautiful royal blue dress. It had thin straps and caem down to her knees with a sweetheart neckline. The top was sparkly and the bottom had two layers one that was satin and the top layering was was lace that flared out behind her only a 2 inches from touching the floor. For shoes she just had simple black pumps. Her brown hair which had a more copper tone to it from the sun was neatly pulled up in a bun, with a few ringlet out framing her face. She looked amazing. My dad growled. Most likely at Jacob for think some improper thoughts. Immediately everyone started commenting on her outfit. I stayed off the side, playing with the zippers on my jacket while everyone bombarded Renesmee. I sensed someone beside me. Jasper.
"Hey you okay." He said to me. I waved my hand in matter that said kind of.I Leaned my head on his shoulder. I took Edward's gift and turned it inside out. And sent a thought to him.

I wish you didn't have to go. I sent to him. Jasper put his arm around my shoulder.
"I know but I have two" he replied. I held back tears. No. I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry. I repeated to myself, trying to keep my tears at bay. Jasper noticed my face and pulled me into a hug.
"Please don't cry Mellie Bellie" I chuckled then gave him a light punch. Then I got an idea. I didn't think about it, knowing if I don't do it now I'll most likely never get a chance to do it again.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

"I'm gonna miss you uncle Jasper" I whispered so that no one but Jasper would hear.

Jasper looked me shocked.

(A/N) I know I'm evil. And since it's Sunday and I have school, I think I'm gonna leave you all hanging. Once again I'm evil.

QOTD: What's you favorite color.

Answer: Royal blue because I had a dress when I was younger that I almost never took off and it was Royal Blue