Chapter 9

(A/N) Hey guys we are back at it again! Here is the chapter see on in the bottom

As the footsteps came closer Jasper gripped my hand tighter. I could tell he was nervous, unlike I was. They came in their usual formation with the three kings in front with Aro slightly up more to signify his power. Felix and Demetri on one side and Jane and Alec on the other, with Jane slightly in the front, again, to signify that she had the higher power. They were In their usual Pitch black cloaks with their hoods up. When they came to a stop in front if us they waited a beat then took of their hoods at the same time. There was so much tension or the air I could almost see it going around us in waves. After a beat Aro stepped up to speak.
"Hello Cullens. As you know we are Ber for our yearly visit to check on the progress of little Renesmee and Melody, who I see are not very little anymore." Yeah that's right we are grown up that's means that I will not hesitate to jackslap into the year 2064! (I say that every time someone pisses me off) I heard Edward trying to stifle his chuckle and succeeding. Okay, maybe my shield fell down somewhere in school. Man, I have get to pay more attention to these these things.
"Well, let's start shall we!" Aro said with his usual crappy smile. Next to him Caius looked angry and Marcus looked Bored and uninterested. Hmm, I've always wondered what happened to that guy. "Renesmee we will start with you this time" Renesmee stepped forward bravley as usual with Jacob by her side. I wrinkled my nose as he passed me. God! He REALLY stinks, I don't know how Renesmee doesn't notice. Once they got in front of the Volturi I could see them all wrinkle their noses as well. Well at least I'm not the only one. The Cullens have seemed to get used to it but I haven't yet for some reason. She put her hand to Aro cheek and showed him everything that happened this past year almost half of the memories contain me, the rest was with Jacob, Mom, Dad and the rest of the Cullens. How I knew this will forever remain a secret. Just kidding I just used Dad's gift, when it was finished I could feel my specks in my eyes turn from orange back to Brown and Amber. Renesmee walked back to us gracefully and confidently, her Purple skirt that was high in the front and low, almost to the ground in the back, trailing behind her. She gave me a wink and a smile and I smiled back at her. Aro looked at me with blood red eyes and be beckoned me forward. I walked up to him manageding not to trip and fall on my ass, I'm clumsy but not as clumsy as mom used to be. My accidents happen on the worst moments. The last time they were her and I fell flat on my face in the heels that Renesmee made me wear. One of the worst moments of my life. Now I almost NEVER wear heels, and there went the last girly part of me, this literally was the only dress in my closet. I would drop it off at a clothes donation place tomorrow. I learned not to give it to Renesmee because she dosnent really get my style and would throw a fit if I gave something where the main color was black.

I did the same thing Ness did with my story made up in my head. I know you might be getting confused so I'll explain. I make up some fake memories with my family and show them to Aro so he doesn't keep asking me too join the Volturi. I leaned that if you keep saying no to Aro, eventually he's just gonna take you forcefully. And I don't think that anyone except for Edward and Alice have ever refused an offer to stay with the Volturi. I finished my "memories" and walked back to my 'the Cullens and took my original place backnwhwre I was. I felt Edward grab my hand. WHAT DA HELL! I was lucky if I even got a smile from my parents. Hand holding was completely new for me. I gave Edward a questioning look but kept holding his hand. He just smiled at me. I caught something in his eyes it was faint but it was there. I couldn't really figure out what it was but. a little voice in my head was whispering to me that maybe it was Love. No. I quickly pushed that thought out my head. The last thing that could have been is love. I was pulls dout by my inner musings by Aro who had finished talking to the rest of his people and was facing us.
" Well I see see progress is going well and we shall be back next year farewell Cullens" Aro said and with a final nod after looking over us all, his eyes staying on me a bit longer, at the same time Around along with the other kings and the rest of the guard speed off. I met out my breath unaware that I was holding it. I let go if Edward's hand, to run it through my hair. Glad that was over. We all went inside. Everyone else started to ingage in useless chatter and Rosalie and Emmett went to go hunt and do... Uhhh.... Other... Things. While all this was happening I could see Edward, Bella and Renesmee embracing, having a family moment. I felt like I was intruding just by watching, so I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I found a glass of Mountain Lion blood. I poured as much as I could into a bowl and set it into the microwave. What. I take my blood warm. I didn't really feel like hunting knowing what Emmett and Rosalie were doing in the woods, I didn't have to use jaspers gift to feel the lust flowing from them. As the blood was heating up I felt a presence behind me. Assuming it was Jasper I turned around but what I was met with was a completely different sight.

(A/N) Yay!! My first cliffie. Who is there I don't know but we will in the next chapter. No really I don't know. As I said I don't plan this story I just write on the fly revising my work as I go.

Qotd: What's you fav song right now

Answer Earned It by The Weeknd. And its on the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack.

Anyway my love you all know the drill. OMFG I just hit next on my other phone and EARNED IT came on. Anyway you all know what to do I'll see you I the next chappie.

Cause girl your perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned
Girl you earned it