Chapter 14

(A/N) Hey guys! So I don't really have anything to say, but just that the id end of the year test is happening on Tuesday so you guys should be reading this on a Monday before testing if not, probably somewhere after my testing is done. In this chapter we are back to Melody's POV and I'm skipping to about a week after Hayden is there.

Melody's POV

Oh! Hey my little stalkers! Your back. Its been a while..... Okay maybe not a while but a week is still a long time. Let me catch you up on all that has happened in the Cullen household. Well we didn't have to go to school for the rest of the week in order for Hayden to get used to us, and it wouldn't have helped if we were out the door to school every morning. but hey, do you see me complaning? Every time I'm in the main house and Hayden is in the room he stares at me sometimes. Doesn't really talk much, which I'm kind of grateful for, he looks at me. When I walked him up to his room nothing really happened. He just said thanks and we just stood there awkwardly before he went inside.

Now we are back to now where I am currently getting ready for school. It was a hot day yet it wasn't sunny for some odd reason. I don't know why so don't ask me, the weather here is weird. So I dressed in white jean shorts, front-zip black crop top that came a few inches before my navel and had thick straps. I tied a black and white flannel around my waist and For shoes I wore a pair of Adidas high-tops. I put on my charm bracelet and a few other silver ones on one wrist and a watch on the other and a silver necklace and a black snapback that said DOPE on it. Once I was satisfied with my look, I grabbed my small black cross body bag and put my phone, keys and wallet and earphones inside and I walked out. Before I walked out the door I saw a note on my nightstand.

You can take my car if you want since we took Alice's. If you don't feel like riding on your motorcycle or with anyone else.

Love you,

Uncle Jasper

Sweet! I get Jasper's car! Finally I can drive a car! I haven't driven a car in so long, its not even funny anymore. I walked put to see that the living room.of the cottage is empty. They must have went to the main house already. I sped to the main house and saw everyone outside in the garage. I mentally cheered when I saw that everyone was in jeans, shorts, tank tops or dresses. As in Rosalie and Nessie were in dresses and Bella was wearing shorts. I couldn't see Hayden anywhere. He must be inside talking to Carlisle and Esme. My parents waved and smiled at me. My dad's smile faltered a bit when he saw my outfit but he couldn't tell me to change because then I would be late for school and that would be bad the Cullen rep. They got into their cars and I walked over to Jasper's Black Lamborghini that he got as a gift from Alice last year for his birthday. I heard someone calling my name and I turned around to see Hayden walking towards me.
"Hey do you mind if I ride with you today?" He asked on his deep masculine voice.
I smiled politely and nodded. I looked at my watch. It was 7:20. Time to go. I nodded towards the car and he got into the passenger seat while I went to the drivers side. I started the car and sped out of the garage.