Flowers

AN:Hey Guys! Honestly the biggest struggle of this story is finding outfits for Melody. You guys have no idea how hard it is to dress a pregnant woman, knowing she can't really wear jeans, or crop tops, or heels or any tight fitting. #FanficAuthorProblems

Once I got to my room, I put a soundproof bubble over my room in the main house, and I picked up my bags and started to put away my clothes I got. Hayden had been on my mind all day, my thoughts consumed my him and only him. I just have this gut feeling that there is so more to the story, then what people are telling me.

When I finished putting my clothes away, Instead of taking a shower like usual, I decided to run a bath. I actually don't like to take baths that often, because it feels good for a while then I start to feel like I'm sitting in my own dirt.

But today was an exception. I really needed a place to clearly reflect on my thoughts, and what better place to do that then in a bath?

When the water was warm I went to get my pajamas. I had also added extra bubbles, because why not?

On my way back to the bathroom, I noticed something on my vanity table. I walled over to see, a vase filled with completely dead flowers.

I had never noticed those there before. How exactly? I have no idea. I picked the vase up and my pajama and headed into my room.

Throwing my clothes on the bed, I took the vase of flowers and poured the dirty water put in the sink inside the bathroom. I filled it back up with fresh clean water, and using my gained power of the elements, I made the flowers come back to life, revealing them to be a beautiful assortment of white an red roses. They smelled heavenly. I kept them on the bathroom table and stripped off my clothes, and got into the bath tub. Tying my hair back up into a ponytail, I leaned back and closed my eyes

Suddenly, my sight was catapulted back and I was captivated inside a vision...

Or more like a flashback.

I was in my room putting the finishing touches on my make-up. I knew it was something special by the way I was dressed. I was wearing a long sleeved black crop top and a Grey skirt. For Jewelry I had on sliver stud earrings, a simple black ring and had my hair in bun. I had on black heeled ankle boots. Which was odd since I'm very clumsy.