Uncovering The Secret

AN: This Chapter Could have been out sooner, but I didn't save it and I lost like half the chapter and had to retype it. So last chapter was supposed to be longer, but at the last minute I decided to cut it in half. So Here it is

Enjoy

Hayden pulled away from the blonde whore on his lap. Looking very irritated with Nathan. (AN: No offense to any blondes)

"Uh, dude do you mind? I'm kind of busy" Hayden said glaring at Nate. Nate gave him a look of disbelief, before taking a handful of Hayden's sort and dragged him outside. Knocking the blonde off his lap and onto the floor. I couldn't help but give a small chuckle at the Blondie busting her ass.

I walked over to her. And held my hand out to her. She hesitated, but but took it anyway.

"Thanks" she said, brushing herself off. I recognized her voice. It was the one from the call.

"Yeah. I saw what happened. Was that guy your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Uh. Yes? No?" She sighed. I raised my eyebrow waiting for her answer. "I don't know. But I guess it doesn't matter. He's a good lay so that's all that matters" I clenched my fist at her answer.

"So your like friends with benefits" I asked through gritted teeth. Blondie didn't seem to notice.

"Yup. But I'm working on making it more" she gave an evil smirk. I snapped, I'm not a violent person but this was an exception. In a flash, I pulled my fist back and punched her in the face. Hard. Two girl, that I hadn't noticed came and helped her. I gave them a look of disgust before walking outside to my soon to be ex boyfriend and his brother.

It was dark at the back. But I could clearly hear and see Hayden and Nate. Their bodies illuminated by the single light. I slowly walked over to them.

"Hayden what the hell was that back there? You went through this once. Don't do it again" Nate yelled, pushing Hayden against the wall.

"Screw you. I'm older than you. I do what I want. You don't control me." Hayden shot back.

"Oh yeah? Well what about Melody? You know, your girlfriend? Did you forget about her?" I tensed, waiting for his answer.

"Of course. I didn't" I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. Hayden glared at Nate.

"Then why are you doing this? Do you realize how hurt she would be if she knew?" Nate asked
Hayden sighed.