Eavesdropping

AN: The Weeknd is my new obsession. So don't be surprised if there are a lot Weeknd references. Beauty Behind The Madness and now myall time favorite album!

Okay so I really don't want Melody to not be able to remember forever, so she is getting her memory back soon. I promise. But I'm not gonna say how, but I'm gonna give you hint, go back to the First Date chapter. That's all I'm gonna say.

I'm gonna call this chapter a filter, but in a way its kinda mandatory for the story.

NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!!

I woke up to a fluttering in my stomach. I knew very well it was my child trying to wake me up by kicking me, and telling me its time get up and eat. By now I was about 5 months pregnant, and let me tell you pregnancy does weird but good things to you. I will never get why they call it morning sickness if it happens all throughout the damn day. My boobs have grown so much, I've had to go up 2 full cup sizes. Luckily most of my clothes still fit. But, now I've only had to wear leggings, sweatpants, and shorts, because my jeans have decided to suddenly not fit me anymore. I swear I spent 20 trying to Jump into my jeans before I gave up and just wore a pair of jeggings as a substitute.

This pregnancy has made me start talking more, so that's a start. I find myself getting closer to Rosalie, which was a surprise. She told me Bella did the same thing when she was pregnant with Ness and I.

Like mother, like daughter I guess.

I sit up in bed stretching my stiff limbs. I go to the mirror and turn to the side so I can see my stomach, admiring my bump. Carlisle says that, this pregnancy should go as a normal human one, but the baby should grow a bit faster. So if I end up giving birth at 7 or 8 months I shouldn't be surprised. I felt another kick, telling me to hurry up. I chuckled patting my stomach. Not feeling on the mood to dress up, I put on a a white T-shirt and Black leggings. I grabbed my converse, and put them on, kinda struggling because of my kinda large stomach. I took my hair down from my ponytail, and brushed through it. After that I walked downstairs. Most of the time I slept in the main house, because I didn't really feel like running back and forth, but the Cullen's built a bridge so I don't have to jump over the river on the way. So I guess that makes it easier.