Taken

AN: Okay so we are 38 chapters into this story. Yes 38. I counted. And I just noticed I haven't gotten a single piece of hate yet. Is it weird I'm actually waiting for it? I don't know, I just thought I would have some hate but surprisingly, I have none.

Anyway on to the chapter.

Enjoy all you sexy little munchkins!!

Previously.....

We didn't have to go far as three silhouettes came out at the same time. One was a man and the others were girls. Hayden gripped my hand tighter and pulled me to his chest. They stepped out into the light, and stopped at the sight of us. My suspicious from before were confirmed.

Standing in front of me was my twin sister, Bella and..... Edward.

Present time.......

As I caught sight of who was in front of me, my eyes widened. Hayden growled lowly, and slowly pushed me slightly behind him. Edward narrowed his eyes at the sight of us

"I thought I made it clear not to follow me," Hayden piped up.

"I thought I said to bring her back once you found her" Edward Interjected. Oh god, this might turn into a fight. I put my hand on Hayden's shoulder.

"I don't take orders from anyone. Especially you of all people" Hayden replied, venom laced within his voice.

"Then neither do I boy" Edward said with the same venom laced as Hayden.

"Stop." Renesmee interjected. "Let's not turn this into into a fight. Can we go inside and resolve this, like normal people" I gave my twin sister, who I I'd actually missed a lot, a small smile, which she returned. Bella and Edward nodded and they turned to go inside. I turned to Hayden.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think this would happen" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Sh, babe its not your fault. We both knew this would happen sooner or later" Hayden gave me a comforting hug,

"Yeah your right. Let's just go and face the music" I said once we let go. I grabbed Hayden's hand and we walked inside.

Inside, my parents were having a hushed discussion that stopped once we walked in. An awkward silence took over the room until I broke it.