Invitation

AN: On Friday, I went to the mall to get new shoes, and I didn't see the Jordan's I wanted, so I just decided to join team converse. I've never had a pair of converse. Next up.... A pair of timberlands.

6 months later....

I smiled at Hayden, Celeste and Ashton and I came in from getting the mail. Hayden was sitting, shirtless, on our bed doing something on his laptop. Our 6 month the old twins, were sitting on his lap. Celeste was mesmerized by whatever was on the laptop, snuggled up to her father while Ashton was pressing random things on Hayden's phone, his little eyebrows furrowed with a cute look of concentration on his little face. I threw the mail on the edge of the bed, and took off my coat, and shaking the snow out of my beanie and hair. New York weather was truly unpredictable it was almost February, but it was still snowing like it was early December. The twins were still growing at a normal human rate, and so far the only vampire thing we've seen from them is their super strength. We- well Hayden saw it. Sort of. He was in the kitchen, and had been feeding the twins, and left the spoons with them. When he came back to get them, they were all bent up in all different directions.

Hayden looked up and smiled at me as I put my jacket down of the dresser. I would put it back later. I walked over to the bed to join my family and starting going through the mail, laying my head on Hayden's shoulder. Most of it was junk mail and other things, but one caught my eye.

It was a wedding invitation.

Renesmee Carlie Cullen
and
Jacob Black
Request the pleasure of your company to help celebrate their wedding.

On Sunday February, 18, 2016
At
Cullen Manor

From 12:00pm until late.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Behind the invitation was a letter written by my twin sister herself.

Dear Melody,

Iғ yoυ're readιng тнιѕ ιт мeanѕ тнaт yoυ нave goттen тнe weddιng ιnvιтe. I'd really love ιт ιғ yoυ coυld coмe. Tнe wнole ғaмιly тrυly doeѕ мιѕѕ yoυ. Even mom and dad. Especially dad. Iт мιgнт вe à lιттle laтe тo aѕĸ yoυ тнιѕ, eѕpecιally ѕιnce I ĸnow yoυ мιgнт noт coмe and all, вυт Melody, I wanт yoυ тo вe мy мaιd oғ нonor. I ĸnow yoυ don'т lιĸe ѕтandιng υp wιтн all тнaт aттenтιon, ѕo yoυ yoυ don'т нave тo ѕтand υp wιтн мe. I'll even leт yoυ pιcĸ yoυr own dreѕѕ, jυѕт pleaѕe coмe. Iт woυld мean ѕo мυcн ιғ yoυ were тнere on мy weddιng day. Plυѕ, I woυld really lιĸe тo ғιnally мeeт мy nιece and nepнew.