Thank God For Renesmee

(A/N) So the picture above is another girl that could play Melody. I couldn't decide on which girl so I just picked both and I'm gonna let you all decide. The first girl is in the chapter Guide.

Why. Why. Why. What did I so to deserve this! Can't I just have a private date with my Bae without something going wrong! God. I swear this better be good.

"Melody!" She said as she got to me. I clenched my jaw. I swear if this about the condoms she gave me earlier.....

"I've been calling and looking everywhere for the two of you! Why didn't you guys answer your phones!" She yelled frantically. Hayden stood up.

"Why? What happened Renesmee?" Hayden yelled wrapping a protective arm around my waist and looking for any danger in eyesight. Aww. So protective. Okay Melody you need to focus. You can admire Hayden anytime you want but now is hot the time.

"Hayden you can call me Nessie, everyone does" she says smiling at him. I felt a pang of possessiveness surge through me. In know she is my twin and has an imprint, but still. So I'm possessive over the things I love, sue me.

"Okay Nessie. So what happened I know you guys wouldn't just drop in like this so unexpected?" Hayden asked.

"Well have you both looked at the time recently?" She asked. An do frowned. I thought is was still pretty early. I looked at my watch. 11:26!! Oh crap! I didn't realize it was this late! I only have 20 minutes to get home! Hayden looked at my watch, and his eyes widened.

"See, we tried calling you 15 minutes ago to tell you that you guys only had a bit of time left and to get home, but you didn't pick up." Renesmee said, finally catching her breath.

I reached in my bag for my phone. I could have sworn I had it on vibrate. But then again, I wouldn't feel it through the thick material of my purse. I looked at and sure enough on the lock screen there was the notification signal of 10 missed calls and a bunch more texts from Renesmee. My phone was super hot and I unlocked it. I was still on some game that I was playing earlier. Not even a full ten seconds was my phone on before it turned off. but before it completely turned off I got a glimpse of the battery percentage. 2%. Damn it. I knew I should have charged my phone. It was at 72% when I left And I thought I had exited out of the game. Oh well. I have bigger things to worry about.

I grabbed Hayden's hand and we ran to the car with Renesmee and Jacob following after us. They got into their car and sped we sped off. Speeding so we would be able to get home faster and but us some time. If we all came home still in our school clothes, what lie were we gonna make up then? I hope we can pull this off. If not, then we're all screwed.

Since I was better at speeding then Hayden, I was driving. Renesmee was right next to me in the next lane. There were no cars in the road so that made it easier.

When we got to the house all the Cullen cars were in the garage. I checked the time. 11:42. The traffic must have been really good. Their back so early. We are too late. Crap. Renesmee mumbled something under her breath. Something along the lines of, "Stupid lovestruck couples, and people should answer their phones. She really shouldn't be talking, the amount of times she gas gotten in trouble for being out late with Jacob. As we drove in to the drive way Renesmee whispered although we all could hear it.

"Alright when we pull into garage, you all have to start laughing. Don't ask why and just follow my lead" she said.

When we pulled up, we did exactly as she said. I just smiled, well for obvious reasons. When we came into the house the gave us looks of relief, and Edward and Bella immediately ran to Renesmee. Jasper gave me a knowing look and I smiled guiltily. He gave me a small smile in return.

"Where were you? Oh, we were so worried! We were about to send Emmet and Jasper for you!" Bella yelled.

"Melody and I were craving ice cream, so we wanted to go to the store, then Jacob wanted to come, and we didn't want to just leave Hayden in the house alone so we invited him and we ended up showing him around forks and Went to Port Angeles, I guess we muster have lost track of time.....Right guys?" She turned to us. And gave us a look that said "Don't mess this up", I used to watch Renesmee act in plays and I learned some stuff. Trust me I won't mess this up.

Edward and Bella turned to me finally taking notice of me. I supresssd an eye roll. I nodded my head and Hayden spoke up.

"Yeah that's what happened, we must have lost track of time. I apologize for worrying you" Hayden said with a poker face. Damn my baby can act! Okay Melody, what did we say about this!

"Alright just next time you go out, warn us before you do, we were worried sick about you Renesmee!" Edward warned. Bella nudged him. He looked over at me. "And you to Melody" he added, and had the decency to look a little embarrassed. I pursed my lips and clenched my jaw and my fists to keep from doing something I would regret. I could see Hayden restraining himself, from either attacking something or comforting me. I took a deep, calming breath, then walked out the door to the woods without a second thought.

As much as I would love to be with Hayden since he calms me, I couldn't without blowing my cover.

I just walked aimlessly until I saw back of the cottage coming into the view. I made sure I was calm before I opened the back door, and silently cheered when I heard no noise. I walked to my room, stripped my clothes off and got in the shower, thankful to finally have my bra off. Note to self, under-wire bras are not a good choice for all-day wear. When I got up I dried myself
Off and dressed a simple black tank top and gray shorts. I got into bed and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

(A/N) its crappy I know but I had to get something out. Don't worry I'm working on the next chapter now

QOTD: Which girl should I use to play Melody? I really can't decide.

Answer: I'm kind of leaning on the one on top, but I love the one in the chapter guide. You guys can decide.