Birth

AN: Guys, I swear, I was so close to getting into a fight at school. The girl was literally Saved by the bell. Any second more in that class room and I was about to go the fuck off in that bitch.

Okay, so I've never written a birth scene in my life, so this might be horrible. Hell, this whole story is horrible, good thing I'm rewriting.

Previously.....

"Marcus may I ask, what kind of bond are you getting from them?" Aro asked looked back at Marcus.

"Love. A very powerful one at that. Stronger than anything I've ever felt before" I gave a small smile. That was literally the most I've heard Marcus say in my life.

"Which now brings us to the real issue at hand, but let us not discuss it here. We shall go to the main room. Follow us" Aro instructed. The three leaders started walking out. We were about to follow when suddenly, that sharp pain was back, except the time it was stronger and harder and lasted longer. I gripped Hayden's hand hard, leaning on the table for support. I saw Aro look back and raise an eyebrow.

Ow, Oh My god this really hurts, I felt a tear slip out of my eyes from the pain.

"Melody? Babe what's wrong." Hayden asked facing me, his eyes full of concern, he cupped my cheeks and wiped away my tears. I was about to answer him when I suddenly felt something wet dripping down my legs.

Shit.

"Hayden, My water just broke"

Present.....

I screamed as another contraction came through. My hair was stuck to my face from the sweat and I couldn't concentrate on anything but the pain in my vagina, as I squeezed Hayden's hand as hard as I could.

As soon as I said those 5 words, Aro called for his and Ciaus wife's, come in. I was carried into some bedroom, so I could be more "comfortable" as they said. Yeah, because I could really get comfortable while trying to push a watermelon out of a lemon.

After a bunch of profanities and threats, 2 very painful hours later, my contractions were almost non stop, only about 5 or so minutes apart, which meant it was time.