Consequences

AN: Hey guys. I know this chapter might be crappy but like I said I had writer's block so this is the best I could do.

As we got closer to the living room, I found myself getting madder and madder. Before crossing the threshold Hayden pulled aside again.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded.

"With my life" I mouthed back.

"Okay, this is it. Melody, when we get in there, whenever the time comes, I gonna need you to talk" He whispered, so that only I could hear.

"Why?" I mouthed to him.

"Because I think this will go faster if you do" He said. Reluctantly, I nodded my head and we crossed the threshold.

As soon as we came into the living room, all heads turned to us. My dad growled at the sight of our intertwined hands and I cowered back. Uncle Jasper was the first one to do anything. He moved from his spot beside Alice. He came towards us and enveloped me in his arms. I let go of Hayden's hand and wrapped my arms around Jasper.
We let of each other. He nodded to Hayden and Hayden did the same. Well, let's get this show on the road.

"So where were you two" Bella asked. Hayden answered.

"I found Melody hiding in some caves in the woods" He lied smoothly, I nodded. Jasper gave me a look that said "I know you two are lying" of course Jasper did. Besides Hayden he also knew about about my secret waterfall. So of course he would have known that it was where we went, that he would be able to tell by our moods.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Bella asked again.

"They didn't want you to react the way you did with Renesmee and Jacob" Jasper answered for me.

"She wasn't asking you!" Edwrd snarled getting out his seat off the couch. I could see Emmet take a cautions step forward. I decided to jump in and intervene before this turned into a fight.

"Stop!" I yelled getting in between Jasper and Edward. Everyone gasped.

"Did you just...." Esme trailed off.

"Yes she did, and I have something to say." I looked over at Hayden and he looked at me determined. he looked at me silently asking, I nodded and I saw him a deep breath. Here we go.

"Look, I know that you all may not like the fact that I'm with Melody or just don't really care at all-"

"We have-" Bella cutting me off.

"No. I need to say this, so let me finish. All of me life I have been surrounded by couples while I've been alone all my life. I never knew how important companionship was until I met Melody The point is, Melody is the person that I love with with all my being, so you're gonna have to except us eventually weather you like it or not" Everyone had there jaws on the floor, except for Jasper and I who were smiling him in awe.

Finally Edward spoke up.

"You are not allowed to be with that boy ever again" He said to me, eerily calm.