Chillin

AN: Hey guys.... And girls. Yea I haven't updated in like a week. I have no one to blame but laziness. Soooo sorry!!!!

~Melody's POV

By the time we got back to house we were both soaking wet.

"Oh my god that came out of nowhere!" I exclaimed as soon as the door was closed and locked. We looked at each other and laughed. I walked toward a closet and found a few towels. I grabbed 2 and threw one over my head at Hayden. I turned around just in time to see him catch it. The wonders of Vampire reflexes. Or maybe I just have really good aim?

"You can go upstairs into one of the rooms and shower. There should be...." I stopped when I realized that he wasn't listening. Instead he was just staring at me. "Babe" I called and he didn't look up. "Hayden!" I called again, but still he didn't look up. I followed his gaze and gasped when I realized what he was looking at. My very thin tank top was soaking wet..... And totally see through, meaning Haydn could see my stomach and the white bra I had on which, thankfully, had enough padding to not be see through. I blushed and looked down. Hayden may be a 100 year old vampire, but he is still only 19, and most people are very hormonal at this age. Hayden is absolutely no exception.

I let my eyes trail to Hayden and they landed on his own white see though shirt. It was wet and sticking to his skin, his chest and abs showing. Hmmmm. A very defined six pack. Me like. Okay. Melody stop ogling Hayden and focus. You'll have plenty of time for that later. I cleared my throat and walked over to him. I put 2 finger under his chin and lifted them making him look into my eyes.

"I love you baby..... But my eyes are up here" I said, reprimanding Hayden. If vampires could blush, Hayden would be ten shades of red by now. He cleared his throat and meanwhile I was laughing so hard I fell to the ground, rolling on the floor. Hayden rolled his eyes and picked me off the ground.

"Oh yeah? Don't think I didn't notice you staring at my abs also" That made me stop laughing immediately.

"Wha- I mean, that was, I was just-" I couldn't form a straight sentence. So I just shut up and blushed, covering my face with my hands. Now Hayden was laughing. I slapped him with my towel.

"Shut it Bryer and go shower!" With that I turned and started upstairs, but stopped when I felt Something slap me on my butt. I oped my mouth shocked and whirled around to see Hayden dying of laughter. I sighed and rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. With that I ran upstairs to take a shower.

When I was done I walked downstairs still drying my long red hair. Hayden was done and standing in the living room. His back was too me and he was doing something that I couldn't see. But, I think he was on his phone. I put the towel down on a table and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my cheek on his back. He tensed And I heard him swear under his breath. He turned around and I gave him a questioning look.

"I was close to beating my high score when you came and distracted me." He said and held up his phone to show me a racing game. "I literally was just one point off!!" He pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Soooo, what do you want to do."

"Watch a movie?" He suggested. I nodded.

"Go pick one babe" I said as I went I to the large kitchen and made popcorn for me. When the microwave beeped I popcorn out and poured it all into a bowl.