Washington D.C.!/Airport Duel!/On the Road Again!

The airplane arrived at the airport smoothly, though there were no other passengers.

Dr. Ferdinand was arrested, and the passengers who were turned into raptors were found alive floating near the coast of Virginia.

You guys exited the airplane, and soon Jolyne got a phone call.

Jolyne: Yeah?

Ermes: HEY, YOU ALRIGHT THERE?! Come on Jolyne, don't-

Jolyne: Ermes. Hey, we're all fine. Just had to deal with a bunch of stupid dinosaurs.

Ermes: Yeah, you should have seen the news report.

Jolyne: What about the raptors in the Atlantic? Trust me, I can hear people rambling on about that shit.

Soon enough...

Trying to get a damn car just so happens to take what appeared to be lol after loop after loop after loop after loop after-

Jack: The hell is going on here? Are we just going in circles?!

(Y/N): Yeah, it's like 5:00 right now!!! What's going on here?! Time hasn't moved!!

???: It's time to duel, that's what's happening. Either you accept my duel, or I keep you stuck in my loop.

He withdraws a pistol.

(Y/N): A gun? Come on! You can't be serio-

You then summon Bad Company and order them to blast him, but then-

(Y/N): A gun? Come on! Y- wait, YOU DICK!!!

???: We're making this a fair battle. Here.

He hands you a gun.

???: Now let's go.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Ringo Roadagain (Member of Valentine's subordinates! He is pretty polite and seeks to find a worthy opponent! Wants everything to be perfect! Stand: Mandom!)

(Y/N): Oh thanks for that author!

No problem! Okay, so the gunslinger picks up his gun immediately and prepares to fire, but you shoot his finger.

Ringo: AGH!

(Y/N): I happen to be good with guns. Thank you Bisca!

He then touches his watch, and with that-

No problem! Okay, so the gunslinger picks up his gun immediately and fires at your head, you duck and shoot his legs.

Ringo: You're a fast one. I didn't expect you to do that.

(Y/N): Why thank you. And you can stop using your stand to keep resetting. It's annoying for you t-

He resets again!

(Y/N): Why thank y- STOP THAT!!!

You begin to shoot at him, and he rests.

(Y/N): OKAY!!! I am really-

Ringo: Fine then. If we want this to be a fair battle, let's just do a one bullet shot.

(Y/N): Fine by me.

You both empty the guns and with one shot, everything seems quiet. And then-

(Y/N): Draw Pilgrim...

Ringo prepares to fire, but-

As soon as he shoots, he feels something but his forehead.

Blood begins to drip from his head.

(Y/N): FREAK!!!

As he gives you a thumbs up, you do too.

You had been hit in the stomach.

(Y/N): I hate bullets!! For freaking hell!

He also happens to drop some ears.

Everyone: What the?!

(Y/N): What's going on here?! Whose ears are those?!