(Y/N) vs. Saitama!

And with one quick Instant Transmission, you guys teleport all the way to a plateau canyon! 

(Y/N): Let's do it! 

Saitama: WITH PLEASURE!!

He immediately goes for you, and- 

Saitama: SERIOUS SERIES: SERIOUS PUNCH!! 

He goes for a big punch attack, and you block it with your hand. 

(Y/N): Nice try. 

You punch his face, and his nose begins to bleed. 

Saitama: This is going to be a good one. 

You both start doing so many flurry consecutive punches at one another. 

(Y/N): Hey, Awase, use your Quirk to make something protective. 

Awase: Huh? GOT IT (L/N)!! 

He begins to do so. 

Ibara: Oh my. Does that mean- 

Genos: Both the strengths of (Y/N) and Master Saitama are beyond any of our reach. To say the least, several earthquakes are the least likely total cause. 

The two of you continue to do your attacks on each other, and- 

(Y/N): SAND TENDRIL ATTACK!! 

Several spikes appear on you, and you begin to roll at him. 

He manages to hold his own, but- 

You slice with Enma and Ame no Habikiri, and though Saitama bites to try and break them, well the Haki that you are using lets you suplex him with your swords!

(Y/N): oh that feels awesome!! 

Saitama: Damn. Now, how d- 

He sees an opening and goes to punch you, and while you shake it off and spit, you do a Mochi attack!! 

(Y/N): FLAMING MOCHI!! 

The Fire Mochi puts Saitama on the defensive as he begins to search for a way to get past it. 

And soon enough... 

Tatsumaki returns. 

Tatsumaki: You should be happy that I didn't forget! 

Her rant is interrupted by another figure that looks similar to her. 

Fubuki (The Hellish Blizzard! Another powerful psychic! She is Tatsumaki's sister! Usually referred to as the older sister, despite that being the opposite!) 

Fubuki: Sister! I was concerned. Don't you know that the Associaton is being called on right now? 

Tatsumaki: Well excuse me! He's fighting! 

She noticed you and Saitama fighting! 

Fubuki: Oh, (Y/N) is fighting! 

And then soon enough, you go SSJ, and Saitama ups the stakes, and you go back to the flurry consecutive punches, only for- 

You both knock each other on the ground. 

(YN): So, I've got a meeting to go to. 

Saitama: Good luck with that. I'm just going to eat. I got my allowance again. 

(Y/N): Hip Hip Hooray!