The Railgun and the Teleporter!

You are going to see how Misaka and Kuroko are doing at the moment, and well, what you find is quite unexpected!

(Y/N): HOLY CRAP!!!

Misaka: What?? What are you so confused about?

Misaka and Kuroko were making out with each other!!

Kuroko: I even got Sissy this new outfit! Because she looks so adorable in it! I mean I just want to touch her-

Misaka grabs her bestie's cheeks and stretches them.

Misaka: Not the time Kuroko.

Kuroko: OWWWWW!! I'm regretting my words here.

(Y/N): Call me guilty, but to be honest Mikoto-Chan and Kuroko-Chan, I always thought you two would look just adorable together kissing and snuggling together.

Kuroko: Oh (Y/N)! Your words make every situation a massive big package deal! That's one of your best qualities!!

(Y/N): I do have a way with words you know.

Misaka: You sure do, for an idiot.

(Y/N): Hey!

Kuroko giggles and -

(Y/N): Okay you two, come here!

You grab them and start tickling them!!

Kuroko tries to teleport and Misaka tries to zap you, but GER, cancels out their powers.

Misaka: STOP!!! YOU DUMBASS!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!

Kuroko: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh that's too much!!! NO!! NOT MY TOES!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE!!! STOP!! NOT MY STOMACH!!! THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!

Misaka: (Y/N), I'M GOING TO- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- KILL YOU, YOU IDIOT!!!

(Y/N): Oh there's nothing more precious than hearing the sound of loved ones laugh.

You kiss the two of them on the lips deeply and then let them make out a bit.

Misaka: Fine. It's alright having a boyfriend, an embarassing mom, and a girlfriend. You happy? It's not like your company will keep me entertained.

(Y/N) and Kuroko: You keep telling yourself that.

The two of you hug Misaka and kiss her cheeks, she just smiles and blushes at that.

Misaka: Okay, that's acceptable.