Interspecies Yuri!

You are healing the wounds that you have inflicted on Man, and she looks really irritated that you tricked her. 

(Y/N): Oh come on you big baby. Can't you take a joke? I wanted you to feel like you earned it. 

Man: Really? 

(Y/N): Yeah, just don't go around saying that you're stronger than me! I mean, we all know that they'll come after you. 

Man: Oh ... right. That's true. 

She then takes notice of Anne, who is twiddling her thumbs, while staring at Hitomi, who's comforting Iena.

Man: Well?! What are you waiting for?! GO!! 

Anne: Huh? What do- OH! OH! 

She makes her way to Hitomi, step by step, taking her time, and making sure not to surprise her or scare her immediately. 

Hitomi: Is something wrong Anne? 

Anne: W-Well ... Hitomi-Chan. I ... you see ... I ... I ... I- 

She grabs Hitomi, and hugs her. 

Anne: I CAN'T HELP IT! I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!! 

She then pulls her into a kiss. 

Iena: WHAT THE FUCK?! HEY, CAVEGIRL!! GET OFF OF HER!!! 

The sexually confused hyena grabs Anne, and starts to pull on her hair. 

Iena: YOU GET OFF OF MY SOULMATE!! 

Hitomi: Oh dear. Girls?! 

They continue to fight each other, with so much chasing and strangling! 

Hitomi: Girls?! 

She then whacks them on the head. 

Iena: OW!! 

Anne: Hitomi-Chan, why?! 

Hitomi: Girls. Please?! Can you just get along? I love you both a lot. You're both so sweet to me. Like my man. 

(Y/N): Well, I aim to please. 

Iena and Anne blush hardly, and then they start to kiss Hitomi on the cheeks. 

(Y/N): Awww! Young love. 

Man: I know right?