Hellmaster Fibrizo!

Gaav looked really pissed. Not only had he been struck a critical blow by two humans, but in the astral plane where he believed that he would have been safe. 

On the other hand, his demon minions continued to do battle against the rest of the others. 

But well, they felt that their curses couldn't affect our heroes.

Milgazia: I have cast a spell on all of you. Your effects cannot harm the others. 

Kyoka: Damn you. How can a dragon who is over a 1,000 years old be so powerful? 

Seilah: We're again at a disadvantage. 

Tempester: But we can still use brute force against- 

Naga: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! Fools! Now you know what real magic will feel like. I am years advanced when it comes to magic, and I can easily destroy you. 

Amelia: Uh ... Ms. Naga, they're still demons. BUT OF COURSE, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE'VE GIVEN UP HOPE!! BECAUSE LIFE IS WONDERFUL!!! 

This just causes Xellos to throw up nearby. 

Gray: Ha. Now that was satisfying to watch again. 

Seigram: Don't get cocky humans. Even though we can't use our powers on you, we've still go the superior strength! 

Irene: Hmph, in that case I don't even need to fight. My daughter is strong enough to- 

Erza: Mother?

Irene: You've done well to come so far Erza. Oh, and please, call me Mommy. 

Erza: Uh .... well ... (blushing) I don't know about- 

Zelgadis: LESS PARENT TALK!! MORE FIGHTING!! 

Wendy and Carla: YEAH!!

Back with you and Lina... 

Gaav continues to unleash massive attacks that you and Lina continue to block, and out of nowhere! 

(Y/N): HAVE SOME OF THIS!! DRAGON SLAVE!!!! 

You blast him with the Dragon Slave, and he blocks it, which lets Lina get another attack in. But then Gaav moves in for another attack, and you see an opportunity!! 

(Y/N): LINA!! GET READY!! I'M GOING TO GIVE IT MY ALL!!! 

Lina: What do you mean? (Y/N), what are you- 

(Y/N): HERE GOES!!! GET HIM!! 

Lina: HAVE SOME OF THIS!!!! 

She swings the Ragna Blade, and Gaav screams. 

Gaav: NOOO!! I WILL NOT LOSE TO A BUNCH OF HUMANS LIKE YOU!!! I HAVE NOT COME THIS FAR JUST FALL TO THE TWO OF YOU!!! 

His memories of losing his true form and being stuck in his human form go through his head, and with that, Lina breaks his sword, and slices him in half! And then-

 (Y/N): HAKAI!!!

And with that, Gaav screams while disintegrating into nothing. 

The other demons notice and soon enough- 

Seigram: Retreat. 

They do so without thinking. 

(Y/N): Yes. Ha! 

Lina: That took a lot of effort. But- 

She begins coughing up blood. 

(Y/N): LINA!! 

Lina: Don't worry, I'm alright. 

Amelia: Look there they are! 

Your comrades find you guys, and it seems everything is finally over. But-

 You feel something even stronger nearby. 

???: Well done. So Gaav has been defeated. I suspected as much. 

Wendy: What the?! IT'S YOU!! 

The little boy showed up. 

Kid: Hello there, Lina Inverse. 

Lina: What the? Who are ... you? 

Kid: I go by a lot of names. But that would take forever to wrap up. My name is Fibrizo. But, you might know me as ... Hellmaster. 

(Y/N): WHAT?! YOU'RE THE DEMON KING'S STRONGEST GENERAL?! 

Fibrizo: Yes. How shocking for a form like this. No one would ever suspect a child like this to be a demon. 

Zelgadis: After we get out of one problem. There comes another. 

Amelia: Another mosnter?! How?! I don't- 

Fibrizo: Well, I must say my thanks for getting rid of Gaav for me. That traitor is finally dead, and my plan can proceed without any more distractions. 

Lina: What plan? 

Fibrizo: Destruction. It's our goal as demons to bring chaos and destroy the world. And you, Lina Inverse, will help m- 

Naga: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! You really think Lina is that capable of doing such a thing? 

Lina: NAGA! STOP!! 

Naga: I won't bow down to a monster like you! YOU'RE FINISHED!!! WATER DRAGON!!!

She summons a water dragon to try and drown the evil kid, but he just touches it with his index finger and it deteriorates. 

Naga: What? I- 

She falls down shocked at being crushed like that. 

Fibrizo: Good effort. But you're too weak. I don't need you as a servant. 

He looks amongst the group, and- 

Fibrizo: You'll do nicely. 

He snaps his fingers, and a dark force goes straight for GOURRY!! 

Gourry: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU- GET OFF OF ME!! 

This snaps Lina out of her trance and- 

Lina: NOOOOO!! GOURRY!!! 

Gourry: LINA!!! 

Fibrizo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! IF YOU WANT HIM BACK, COME TO MY CITY!! COME TO SAIRAAG!! 

Lina: GOURRY! GIVE HIM BACK!! YOU GIVE H- 

She begins to trample over and cough up blood. 

(Y/N): SHIT!! AMELIA, LINA HELP HER!!! PLEASE!!! 

Lina was still coughing up blood for fighting so hard, and all she could think about now was the truest friend that she ever had found in her life.