YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!

You see Yunyun right there, and she looks nervous. She's sweating literal sweat bullets!

(Y/N): Hi Yunyun. Something wrong?

Yunyun: PLEASE (Y/N)! BARE ME A SON!!!

(Y/N): What?

She takes a deep breath again.

Yunyun: (Y/N) I WANT YOU TO (censored) AND THEN PUT YOUR (censored) into my (censored), and then suck on my (censored) AND USE YOUR BIG THROBBING MAN STICK IN BETWEEN (a whole bunch of dirty words that could dehumanize anyone)! THERE I SAID IT!!

(Y/N): (backing up)

Play from 0:25!

(Y/N): I had a heart attack there!

Aqua: Huh?! What?! Are you okay? Do you need mouth to mouth resuscitation?

(Y/N): No! Yunyun wants me to fuck her!!!

Those words caused rage amongst someone.

Lina: THAT LITTLE BIG CHESTED BIMBO WANTS TO WHAT?! ALRIGHT (Y/N) OUT OF THE WAY!!! I'VE GOT A DRAGON SLAVE WITH HER NAME ON IT!

You then whack Lina on the head.

(Y/N): No Lina. She's a good girl.

Megumin: Okay, she's gone too far! EXPLO-

Jack and Kazuma begin to restrain her!

Kazuma: Jesus Megumin! What's your damage?

Megumin: OUT OF THE WAY!! I NEED TO BLOW SOMETHING UP!

Jack: You're crazy you know that?

Darkness: Is Megumin destroying something? CAN I BE A PART OF IT?!

(Y/N): Easy Darkness. Life is too precious.

And like that-

Xellos: I see everyone is in good spirits.

Everyone: NOT YOU AGAIN!!

Xellos: Oh that's harsh. Why don't you say, welcome back Xellos, good to see you again old friend.

(Y/N): You're not our friend, Xellos! You're just an acquaintance!

Xellos: Well, I did have a message describing what Ms. Yunyun means.

(Y/N): How?

Xellos: You see the Crimson Demon Village is going to be destroyed. And the leader, Ms. Yunyun's father wants you to conceive a son to destroy the Demon who threatens it.

(Y/N): ARE YOU SHITTING ME XELLOS?!

Xellos:

Lina: Listen here you jackass! If this is a prank, I WILL RIP YOUR TESTICLES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS SO THAT YOU'LL BE SHITTING FROM FOUR SIDES!!!!

As Lina continues to rant and swear at the top of her lungs, she soon feels a pinch on her neck.

Amelia: There there Ms. Lina.

Lina: Aaaaah. So good. I love you Amelia.

Amelia: Me too Ms. Lina. I love you too.

(Y/N): Wow Amelia, how did you do that?

Amelia: I've been practicing! After all, I need to protect others when Ms. Lina gets a little carried away.

(Y/N): Good call.

Jack: I tried to restrain her once, and she literally gave me two black eyes.

(Y/N): Ow. Say, hang on a second. Can she do that to Kazuma if he says something wrong?

Kazuma: OH SCREW YOU!! I've had to deal with that asshole sword for too long!

(Y/N): Want to spend more time with him?

Kazuma: NO!! He's so annoying! He talks on and on about the days of his youth and how he likes his coffee!

(Y/N): Yeah. You need to have tolerance. I've dealt with too many stupid people, so this is nothing. Especially if they have curly brows, bad direction, Pink hair, stripping habits, etc.

And so...

(Y/N): So Wiz? Do you think you can-

Wiz: Are you really sure you want to go through with this? You know that you're walking into a bad situation, and I would really hate if any of you, you know (does a throat slash motion).

Kazuma: Let's just go. Please. I really don't want to deal with that annoying shit again.

Wiz: Alright! Good luck!

She prepares the spell.

And so...

Crimson Demon Village

(Y/N): Wow. This is where you both grew up?

Megumin: Let's just get this over with. You guys are staying at my place.

Jack: I bet her family is nice.

(Y/N): Or embarassing.

On the other hand...

Xellos: They've moved into place.

???: Good. Are you ready?

???2: Yes! Revenge is a dish best served cold!!!