A New Team is Formed!

Wendy was doing some shopping with Carla, and well, she had picked out a swimsuit that didn't seem too much for her. 

Wendy: Hey, Carla, what do you think? 

Carla: Wendy! Don't you know that you don't have that big of a chest for a swimsuit like that?

Wendy: Oh it's not for me! It's for Sherria! 

Carla: Oh ... yeah, I can see that. 

Speaking of the devil, the moment that they had happened to mention Sherria, she happens to show up!

Sherria Blendy (Member of the Guild Lamia Scale! She's on a mission to assist our heroes in defeating Utopia! Wendy's BFF!)  

Sherria: HEY WENDY!!! 

Wendy: SHERRIA!! 

The two hug and kiss each other's cheeks. 

Sherria: We finally get to see each other again!! And I've got even better news for this Summer! 

Wendy: Yeah?! 

Sherria: I'm here to help you guys out with that Utopia problem!! 

Wendy: REALLY?! THAT'S GREAT!!! 

Carla: Well, I guess the three of us can be a team. On the offhand that- 

They then notice someone approach them. 

???: Misaka is most intrigued about their conversation. She's about to ask- 

Sherria: Who is that? 

Carla: That's supposed to be New Tokyo's Railgun, Mikoto Misaka. Or, Misaka-San as Wendy calls her. 

Wendy: Misaka-San, what are y- 

???: There you are! I was looking for you 1450! 

Misaka 1450: Misaka apologizes for leaving. 

Wendy: Oh, that's one of the sisters! 

Misaka: Sorry about that. She gets loose sometimes and, I really am scared if she gets hurt or something else. 

Sherria: Okay. So she's the real deal? 

Wendy: Yep! Misaka-San is a really skilled, and pretty powerful esper. And she- 

On the other hand ... a certain woman was watching them... 

And yes, it was Kuroko. 

Kuroko: There's my Sissy. And she's- HEY!! I won't let this new girl get near Sissy! Or she could- YOU! STUPID TROGLODYTE!! YOU'RE NOT GETTING INTIMATE WITH SISSY!!! 

She teleports right in front of them. 

Misaka: KUROKO?! 

Sherria: Now who?! 

She prepares to attack Sherria, only for Misaka to slam Kuroko into the ground. 

Misaka: MIGHT I ASK WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE?! 

Kuroko: Uh .... I .... I ... I was- I was! 

This earns her electrocution. 

Kuroko: AGH! MY MEMORY CAME BACK!! I WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN SISSY!!! 

The Teleporter begins to spout on about how she was attacked by someone who had a white uniform! 

Wendy: Wait ... did you say white uniform? What did they use? 

Kuroko: Well, she was electrocuting me with some crazy power, and she also had electrocution like you, SIssy! 

Everyone: WHAT?! 

At the same time ... 

They were being watched by the person in white. 

???: So, these are the people that are affiliated with that kid. I guess His Majesty was correct. Time I bring the Thunder to their party!!