My Name is Pirako Chin!/The Four Devas of Kabukicho!

A knock was heard on the door of the mansion. 

(Y/N): Yes? 

???: Hi is- 

(Y/N): Yeah sorry, we don't want any. And if you're here to talk about a made-up religion. Let's just say, we're still not interested. 

You prepare to shut the door on the person, but she stops you with a sword, and you stop her sword with your teeth. 

(Y/N): (muffled) You're an interesting character. Got a name kid? 

???: So, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)-Kun. 

(Y/N): How do you know my name? 

???: Well, I, Pirako Chin have come to be your disciple. 

Pirako Chin (A supposed fan of yours/Yakuza member! Wants to join the Yorozuya!) 

(Y/N): Look, strange ones like you are better suited for guys like Gintoki. And he's teach- No he doesn't ... wait ... 

You begin to sense Gintoki and realize that he's not teaching the students what he would do for a "one-on-one" tutor session. 

(Y/N): WHY THAT! HE'S GOING FOR A DRINK RIGHT?! 

You grab Pirako and teleport. 

And so... 

Pirako: Woah ... I feel dizzy. 

(Y/N): Yeah, some people get like that. 

And with that you see the place. 

Snack Otose (The Bar where the Landlady of the Yorozuya/Empress of the Kabukicho Entertainment District resides!) 

(Y/N): HEY GINTOKI!! I KNOW YOU'RE SLACKING OFF!! 

And right there was Gintoki drinking sake mixed together with strawberry milk. 

(Y/N): You just don't learn do you? 

Gintoki: It's my day off. Besides, is that any way to speak to your teacher? 

(Y/N): I'll talk to your lazy ass all I want!