The Masked Swordsman!

After the horrid events that had happened, you guys had to rest up at an inn, on your way to Sairaag!

Right now you wanted to ask Zelgadis if he knew about it.

Zelgadis: It's been a year since Lina, Gourry and I were there. That's where we fought Copy Rezo.

Rezo, Zelgadis' great grandfather was the one who cursed him into what he is today! Though he was killed, one of his followers, Eris, had found a copy of the Red Priest, and wanted to use him as revenge against the trio.

(Y/N): And the whole city was destroyed? Even when Lina cast the Giga Slave?

Zelgadis: Yes. Though, it would only be a bunch of old ruins at this point.

(Y/N): It has to be a trap that Hellmaster is luring us into!

Later...

Lina: Ah! A good five course meal should brighten us up! Now let's eat! Gourry, don't even-

But the minute that she said his name, Lina grew quiet.

Everyone was quiet, Gourry was a great guy, he may have been as dense as a brick, but he had a great heart!

(Y/N): I know you miss him Lina! Don't worry, that little shit is not going to get away with this!!! We just need to get to that Sairaag place.

And so...

The journey to Sairaag had begun, and soon enough everyone begins to hear-

Amelia: What was that?

Wendy: That noise is coming from over there!

She points right to a bush nearby!

(Y/N): I got this! HEY!! YOU!!!

Lina: BANDITS?! Come on, if you are, then take your punishment like a man!

Whoever is behind the bush raises a white flag!

Erza: Wait they surrender-

Lina: Don't care! FIREBALL!!

She fires her spell, and-

???: Oh, that really hurt!

Lina: SYLPHIEL?!

Sylphiel Nels Lahda (Shrine Maiden from Sairaag! She is more used to using White Magic! Was a very old friend of Gourry!)

Sylphiel: Oh Ms. Lina, Mr. Zelgadis, long time no see!

Gray: Who's this girl?

Lina: Oh boy. This is going to take a while. She's Sylphiel, she's from Sairaag. Sylphiel these are-

After a few minutes of introductions...

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you!

Sylphiel: It's a pleasure. Wait a second ... where's Gourry?

Lina: Uh-

Sylphiel: Ms. Lina, you didn't abandon him did you?

Lina: Hey! He's annoying, but he's not-

Sylphiel: Did you-

(Y/N): He was taken by Hellmaster Fibrizo to Sairaag, and he's taken a big interest in Lina, and-

She just collapses right on the ground.

Laxus: Okay, that was expected.

And so...

Sylphiel wakes up and begins to get a better grasp on the situation!

Sylphiel: I see. That fiend took Dear Gourry. Actually, I was on my way to Sairaag myself.

(Y/N): But nothing is left of it!

Sylphiel: Though rumors have been spreading about people wandering about and the city is still intact.

Everyone: HUH??

Amelia: But how is that possible??

Zelgadis: It was destroyed during our fight with Copy Rezo. Everyone died.

Sylphiel: It has to be the work of the Hellmaster.

(Y/N): That little shit! How can he just- we have to get going!

But that couldn't happen now! Why?

Because-

A figure appeared, a swordsman wearing a mask.

Naga: Huh?! Who goes there?! Wait. Is that the-

The swordsman had the Sword of Light!

Lina: HEY! WHERE'S GOURRY?!

The figure did not answer, and began to attack!!

Carla: Well, he's not g-

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So, you'd better deal with my swordsman quickly, if you want to get to Sairaag.

It was Fibrizo's voice.

(Y/N): YOU LITTLE SHIT! Show yourself you coward!

Fibrizo: Oh but that wouldn't be fun if I just came out in the open. I'm waiting. Don't take long. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The swordsman started his attack, only for you to quickly attack him and break his mask!

(Y/N): ALRIGHT WHO ARE Y-

Behind the mask laid a certain idiot with blonde hair.