An Invitation to Music!

(Y/N): Man, is it just me, or does having to be one of the new Four Devas of Kabukicho really suck? 

Yes, it was true. Everyone had retired from their positions, with the exception of Kada who ran off, back to Kamui. And she's probably being punished for all she did. 

But on the bright side, Saigo has got a new replacement, and Katsuo has taken over Jirocho's position as the old man is traveling the world with Pirako, who sends a kiss as thanks to you, and a thank you note for the rest of the Yorozuya. 

Otose is back running her bar once again, and Catherine and Tama couldn't be any happier. 

As for Kada's position, well you decided that Tae would be best for the job. She's got her time as a cabaret girl, and she's not only sweet, but her intimidation methods could also make business deals pretty easy. 

(Y/N): That still won't stop Gorilla Chief from stalking her unfortunately. Oh but who am I kidding, she's just going to pound his ass into next week. Either that or Kyuubei-Chan chops his dick off or something. Poor Gorilla Chief. 

???: HEY EARTH TO (Y/N)!! YO!! 

You are getting knocked on the head by a person you knew you had regretted bringing, but at the same time, thought was a good idea to bring. 

(Y/N): Sorry Haruhi. 

Haruhi: Hey, if you make us late, I'm going to have to punish you, and make you wear something revealing. 

(Y/N): Like what? Like what Mikuru wears? 

Haruhi: Of course not. That's just what I choose. Miku gets the best treatment from me. 

(Y/N): You give her playboy bunny outfits all the time. Freaking dunce. 

And so... 

You both enter Star Resort, and right there inside of this massive resort, you see the sign, which announces the vocaloid convention. 

(Y/N): Okay, now where's- 

???: There you guys are. 

(Y/N): Hi Konata. What were you doing? 

Konata: Buying my Miku merchandise. It's what I live for. 

This includes wig, headphones, nail polish, plushies, leak hammer, and cosplay outfit. 

(Y/N): Is the last one for- 

Konata: YEP! I got the last one for Kagami. 

(Y/N): I wonder what she would think.

Meanwhile... 

Kagami feels something is wrong as she's delving into her light novel. 

Kagami: That feels weird. Is Konata talking about me again? 

Tsukasa: You're just thinking things again Sis. Konata-Chan isn't here right now. 

Kagami: Yeah, I guess you're right. 

Back with you guys... 

Konata: HEY I CAN'T SEE!! 

Haruhi: (Y/N) pick us up! 

(Y/N): Oh come on, just use a stepladder or- 

They both get teary-eyed. 

(Y/N): You babies. Get up. 

They start giggling as they are up on your shoulders. 

(Y/N): I'm stuck with the two girls who when they put their minds together, they cause disaster. What I wouldn't give for some more company. 

And with that the show begins to start! 

Miku appears from the stage with so much special effects appearing! 

Miku: HELLO NEW TOKYO!! IT'S ME HATSUNE MIKU!!! And I'm not alone! Welcome my partner in crime, MEGURINE LUKA!! 

From a glass bowl, appears a cute MOE Girl, with pink hair! 

Megurine Luka: HELLO NEW TOKYO!!! 

Megurine Luka (Miku's Partner in Crime!) 

Miku and Luka: GET READY TO BE DAZZLED!

They then begin their next song!

After a whole hour of a concert... 

Haruhi: You have those passes right? Let's go! Every fan has to meet their idol in person. Come on! I want to talk to both Miku and Luka before they leave. 

(Y/N): Hey, they would say hi to me already. They know me perso- 

Miku: (Y/N)!! 

She hugs you immediately! 

Miku: I MISSED YOU!!! 

Luka: OH (Y/N)!!! 

Right there, they start squeezing you together with their breasts. 

Konata and Haruhi: HEY!! NOT FAIR!! 

They look at their chests and back at theirs, with jealousy.