Heroic Confessions!

Now that things have calmed down again, well Hero classes were back on schedule. 

(Y/N): I still can't believe that they had us giving classes in Summer! It's nearly June. 

But then, you finish it up, and you go to walk out, only for you to be stopped by the girls of 1B! 

Itsuka: So, you got anything going for the Summer? 

(Y/N): Well, I'm going t- 

Pony: HEY!! Don't keep us in the dark! 

Reiko: Yeah, we know. 

(Y/N): Know about my harem? 

Kinoko: Did you really think that you could hide it from us? 

(Y/N): No, I wasn't even giving a clue about my harem. How did you- 

Ibara: A certain girl told us about it. 

(Y/N): Of course she did. 

Yui: So, are you going to consider it? 

(Y/N): Well, there's- 

Medaka then shows up. 

Medaka: Here we are. 

She brings forth Class 1A! 

(Y/N): Medaka. We need to talk Sweetie. 

Medaka: Oh, sorry (Y/N), I- 

You bring her over to a room, and begin to talk things out. 

Momo: So, did she also- 

Class 1B girls: Yes. 

Ochaco: This is weird. 

Mina: I didn't think that Kurokami would be married to (Y/N) for one thing. They're still- 

You both come out kissing each other. 

(Y/N): I can't stand to be mad at my beautiful wife. When we get home, I'll spoil you. 

Medaka: You already to every day. I'm so glad I can finally move into your room. 

(Y/N): That's one of the best privileges of being married Medaka, my love. 

You begin to kiss again, and she even lets you squeeze her breasts. 

The girls are getting really really jealous, and you just take a deep breath and smile. 

(Y/N): Okay girls. I have good news. 

Girls: YES?! 

(Y/N): Welcome to the harem!! 

Girls: YAY!!! 

They all hug you and begin kissing your lips and cheeks. 

Medaka: Ladies, time to pack your bags, because you're all moving in with us. 

Soon... 

You and Medaka find yourselves in a personal meeting with two certain espers. 

Tatsumaki: Why are we even here? I shouldn't even be with my weaker sister. 

Fubuki: (Sigh) You always have a way of showing how much you care. 

Tatsumaki: It's pointless for us to rely on each other. Because- 

(Y/N): Come on, why don't we just snuggle and- 

Medaka: Girls, it's wonderful to have you here. Believe me, being in (Y/N)'s harem is amazing. You get spoiled, pampered, loved, and treated like you have everything you could ever want. 

Fubuki: I'm aware of that. I would appreciate it if my agency could make their headquarters here. 

Tatsumaki: Whatever. I- I'm going to pound that ass of yours. 

(Y/N): And I'm going to snuggle that loli body of yours into my chest. 

They both begin to blush and smile. 

Medaka: I think we hit the jackpot. 

(Y/N): Thanks to you. 

Medaka: Well, my duty as your wife is to help restore order with these women. Speaking of- 

Later...

You are brought to a room where Do-S is torturing Mineta with that stretcher machine. 

Mineta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! OH! This isn't what I had in mind. 

Do-S: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! OH YES! SCREAM FOR ME!! YOU'RE TURNING ME ON!!! 

(Y/N): Uh ..... 

You blush at this, and Do-S waves and winks at you. 

(Y/N): I am getting turned on by this too.