We're Going to Rio!

Alucard wakes up to find himself chained, with Abraham Van Hellsing standing before him!

Van Hellsing: Vampire King.

Alucard: (groaning in pain)

Van Hellsing: You lay upon ze blood-soaked dirt of your ruined land. Castles plundered... dominions in ruin... servants destroyed - all to end ze hellfire wis which you sought to cover ze world. A bloody conquest having consumed hundreds of thousands, countless villages razed to ze ground, and over 20,000 impaled and prostrated by you and you alone to strike horror into the hearts of mortal men! Vhat say you, monster, demon, devil conceived by the bleakest womb?! WHAT SAY YOU NOW?!

Alucard: (after a few minutes of silence) The Aristocrats

Just as the Monster Hunter is about to stab Alucard, the Crimson Fucker wakes up!

Alucard: Oh shit ... it's Orientation Day!

Upstairs...

(Y/N): I told you I would find help!

Several soldiers from the DWMA were lined up to help!

Integra: Okay, listen up. (Y/N) brought you all here to act as soldiers for the Hellsing Organization. We deal with terrorists, cultists, and individuals who believe themselves to be of .... Mystical persuasion.

???: Alright then. (Y/N) what else do you know about this place? I always need to know ahead of time. That's the kind of man I was.

Sid Barret (A Teacher/Solider of the DWMA! He cares about his students deeply, and will always use force to teach a lesson! He works alongside his partners, Mira Nygus and Azusa Yumi in the field! Has a close relationship to Black Star!)

(Y/N): Well one thing is-

Alucard comes out of the wall!

Alucard: HEY KIDS WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY?!

Soldiers: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

The soldiers continue to scream, and then-

Integra: STOP SCREAMING!!

They immediately shut up.

Alucard: So what's up with the pride meeting?

(Y/N): They're the DWMA soldiers. I got them to act as our new forces after the Valentine Brothers killed the others.

Alucard: Really? We're scraping the bottom of the barrel if it's people you know Kiddo.

(Y/N): Hahahaha. Very funny.