Let's End This! (Part 1!)

Meliodas constantly attacks both Monspeet and Derieri, and they can't even land a consistent hit on his body. 

Derieri: FUCK!! JUST HOLD STILL YOU- I CAN'T EVEN GET MY COMBO STAR GOING!!! 

Monspeet: Derieri, behind you! 

Meliodas appears and- 

Meliodas: REVENGE COUNTER!!!!

They are blown back by his attack! 

Meliodas: See? I've still got it. I don't even need help from the others right now. Say, I wonder how they are doing at this point. 

Meanwhile... 

Demons were rising out of the ground and began to attack, but well, they had their body parts stolen. 

Ban: CRAZY HUNT!!!

At the same time they were being smashed by Diane and her Warhammer, or pierced by King and his spear rain attack. 

Or of course, shot down by Gowther's twin bow. 

Gowther: I have to confess, this is too easy. There is no challenge. 

Diane: Hey, at least be glad. I would hate for myself to break a nail in front of (Y/N). Just look at how many girls there are in front of him. SO- 

King: Hey, Diane, I mean there's no need to worry! There's the chance that he could- 

Diane: OH REALLY?! YOU MEAN IT!! OH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! 

Ban: Oh barf. Gag me with a knife. Let's just focus on what's more important. 

King: What about you and my sister? 

Ban: That's completely different. 

On the other hand... 

Merlin was watching all the fights that were going on. 

Merlin: Let's see how my apprentice handles a demon. 

Shouta vs. Galand... 

Shouta had managed to conjure up a fire attack, that surprised Galand. 

Galand: Hahahaha! For a little brat, I didn't expect that. Scared huh? This is how magic fights work. Want to quit? 

Shouta: You'll just kill Chibiusa! 

Melascula: Not before I slit her tongue out first. No one deserves to be cuter than I do. 

She makes a hissing sound like a snake. 

Chibiusa: I knew Aunt Melascula was creepy. But she's really scaring me now!! 

Melascula: Galand! Finish him before I get bored and decide to play with this one! 

Shouta begins to get worried as he's hit by Galand who continues to laugh!! 

Galand: HAHAHAHAHA! I'LL CRUSH YOU EASILY!!! 

Melascula: Well, guess I sh- 

Then she notices Dragon eyes, of two that is. 

Melascula: What the?! 

Kanna: BACK OFF! 

Wendy: Don't mess with those who have dragon power. 

Melascula begins to get afraid and drops Chibiusa at the same time that- 

Galand is hit with the flames of Shouta which burn him again! 

Galand: AAAAGH! WHY YOU LITTLE!! MELASCULA! WE NEED TO RETREAT!! 

Melascula: NO GALAND WAIT!!!

As Galand tries to escape, he transforms into stone! 

Melascula: Idiot. 

Shouta: YES!! 

Chibiusa hugs Shouta. 

Chibiusa: My hero. 

Shouta: I feel really weird about this.