Yugi vs Bakura!

You had informed everyone about Marik's return, and Yugi just so happened to run into Bakura of all people at that moment.

Yugi: Bakura?! Hey, I don't have time for this. It's an ugent-

Bakura: You're not going anywhere Yugi. I can't let you leave.

He gets out his duel disk, and well, Yugi is forced into a duel!

Yugi: I start by summoning Alpha the Magnet Warrior! Then I place a card face down and end my turn!

Bakura: How interesting to start off with, but once I finish you, you won't be able to duel anyone for where you go! I summon Doomcalibur Knight to the field!

With the monster's chosen, Yugi's monster destroys Bakura's.

Bakura: Just what I needed. Now with the new card I've drawn, I can activate the Magic Card, Destiny Board.

Yugi: Not this one again!

This had summoned an Ouji Board to the field.

Bakura: Once the letters come and spell final, I can end this duel and take your soul!

Yugi: No you won't! I'll stop you before you summon one letter! I activate Lightforce Sword! Now you can't use it for three turns.

Bakura: Damn it!!

Yugi then summons Beta and Gamma.

Yugi, and he immediately takes advantage of the situation and attacks Bakura with Gamma.

Bakura: Damn! I won't lose to you again brat!!

He then summons more monsters and sets either a magic/trap card face down.

Yugi: Now I sacrifice my monsters and summon Dark Magician!

Dark Magician

Bakura: Even with your magician by your side you won't be able to attack me! I activate Fearful Earthbound!! HAHAHAHAHA! THIS MEANS YOU'll LOSE 500 LIFE POINTS EVERYTIME ONE OF YOUR MONSTERS ATTACK ME OR MY MONSTERS!!!

Yugi: Now what do I do?! I have to believe in the heart of the cards! Let's see, what do I have here?

He then finds a card that will help.

He places a card face down and sets a monster in defense mode.

Bakura: What the?? KURIBOH?! That pathetic furBALL?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yugi, you've gotten pathetic!!

Yugi: But he comes along with the magic card, multiply! Now I can swarm your monsters.

Bakura: WHAT?!

Kuribohs: DO THE LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

Bakura: WHY YOU LITTLE!! AAAAARGH!!!

A few more turns later....

The two are both at 1000 life points, and Bakura is enraged about all that he has experienced!!

Bakura: I AM NOT LOSING!! I will not be defeated!! I-

Yugi: It's over Dark One. Now I'll have Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl attack you directly!!

 Now I'll have Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl attack you directly!!

Dark Magician Girl

They both attack Bakura, and he loses all of his life points!

Bakura: AAAAAAARGH!! 

He falls down defeated, and his spirit retreats into the Millenium Ring!

Yugi quickly gets rid of the ring, and the real Bakura Ryo wakes up!

Bakura: Huh? Yugi, what was I doing? Wait, where's my Millennium Ring?

Yugi: You must have dropped it somewhere. Hopefully, he doesn't find it. We don't want anymore trouble.