Isekai Arc! (Konosuba Opening!)

We see you, Jack, Lina, Amelia, Levy, Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Naga appear in a field, near the Kingdom of Axel.

You guys sign up for the Adventure Guild, and well run into Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness!

This leads to our title as you guys start running off!

This leads to many moments of getting tired, resting, fishing, and well just goofing off!

A giant frog appears, causing Aqua to run in fear much to Kazuma's anger, and you and Jack groan in annoyance!

Everyone goes to attack, only for Megumin to cast explosion, at the same time Lina uses the Dragon Slave, and Darkness jumps into the blast!

You all get launched into the sky, and you use Kazuma to shield your fall, as he begins swearing at how all of you suck, and bullies Aqua some more, which leads to her crying and beating him up!

You guys just sigh at this!

Yunyun appears to challenge Megumin, and she just slaps her boobs for being bigger than hers!

Wiz is seen her shop tripping and dropping a bunch of her stuff, as you help her up, and she gets to nervous that she hides her face!

This all ends with you guys just getting a drink as Amelia brags about Justice and Naga brags about herself!

Our last shot is of the returning Xellos, who is supposedly helping a revived Verdia!