Peerage Date 1!

The ORC room was quiet, all except for the presence of a certain Club President and her Vice-President. 

(Y/N): Hello my beautiful demons!

Rias: (Y/N)!

Akeno: Hello there my Love! 

(Y/N): Wow! You girls look

(Y/N): Wow! You girls look ... very ... sexy!!

Akeno: Ara ara. That's very sweet to say. 

Rias: Of course we do. We always want to look sexy for you! 

(Y/N): Well that's very sweet to hear! So, I wanted to invite you, ladies, on a date if it means that you could forget about the whole situation where w- 

Rias and Akeno: Of course!

And so ... 

You took the girls to a revolving sushi bar, and had gotten so many sushi rolls, that it looked like you could immediately get a bloated belly just for eating so much of it. But of course, that couldn't happen. 

The spell that was used to cease weight gain would be in effect. And you had decided to take that into account for Rias and Akeno!

 And you had decided to take that into account for Rias and Akeno!

Rias: Oh, I always love a good sushi platter! 

Akeno: You can afford all of this right? Just checking Darling. 

(Y/N): I'm made of money. Of course. 

Rias and Akeno: YAY!!!!

They start dipping their wasabi into the soy saucer ramekins and proceed to mix it all together. 

(Y/N): Don't you think that's going to be a little bit spicy? 

Akeno: Oh, it's alright. Demons like us can handle a little spiciness. 

(Y/N): Okay, I'm just looking out for you both, that's all. I can take as much of it as possible. 

In fact, the amount that you had mixed for yourself was more than they had done for themselves. 

(Y/N): I CAN DO IT!! 

Rias and Akeno just laugh and laugh as you make all the attempts to humor them, with success! 

Eventually... 

You return home and they are lying on the bed stripping down to their birthday suits. 

Akeno: You really want to go through with this? 

Rias: It's cute to see him get nosebleeds and squeeze his face into our breasts. 

Akeno: Ara ara. Rias, you're making me turn on just from that sentence. 

You walk into the room with some donuts for the girls, and nearly get blood on them from your nosebleed. 

(Y/N): Why do you do this to me? 

Rias and Akeno: Because we love you! 

(Y/N): Oh, I can't stay mad at you! I LOVE YOU GIRLS TOO!! 

And thus.. 

You all proceeded to have naked sex, complete with the breast rubs, handjobs, rubbing their holes, and anything else that I would say, but of course children could see this, so I won't go on any further! 

Akeno: OOOOH!! OOOH! ARA ARA!!! OOOH OOH! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!! 

Rias: AAAAGH!! AAAAH!! SO GOOD!! OOOH! YOU'RE A NATURAL BABY!!! 

(Y/N): I'm not just a natural! I'M THE HAREM KING!! 

Meanwhile... 

Issei: For some reason, I want to hit myself into this wall.