Azad's New Power!

You were invited all the way over to the penthouse for the girls, and they were desperate to tell you something!

(Y/N): Girls, are you these nervous to say it? Come on, it's not that scary to say!

Miku looked like she was going to break into pieces for all that she was about to say on her mind!

Luka was blushing and on the verge of fainting!

Rin was fidgeting, Gumi was holding her breath? And Neru would rather just post on her social media than actually confess!

(Y/N): I know you all want me! To be honest, well-

You then see outside both Konata and Haruhi have a sign that says, "GET ON WITH IT!!!"

(Y/N): OH ALRIGHT!! WELCOME TO MY HAREM!!!

Vocaloids: YAY!!!

They could just sing how much joy they have in their hearts!

But they just kiss you!

Konata: Being in a harem is tiring.

Haruhi: Especially when some girls have the bigger chests.

Konata: Well on the bright side, summer's coming. And we get like 104 days of fun!

Haruhi: Yep! This is going to be too good!!

Meanwhile...

Azad: So when will it be here?

Madmole: Just wait a bit more Master.

Azad: Right. Kiria, did you really have to fall for the enemy?

Kiria: I got two you know. My God, Erza's hot. Those boobs, her delicious tasting lips, that long hair, her goddess-like skin on her legs, and her-

Azad: Enough!!

And then right there...

A hooded member of Utopia comes with a chest, and opens it.

Azad: Perfect. I can eliminate so many birds in one stone once I eat this fruit! I can control anything!! Now-

He eats the fruit, and after a few stomach pains, he generates a gel substance and throws it onto a rat, which soon begins to listen to him!

Azad: This. PERFECT. Now, where's that Dragon Maid? She'll make a perfect example.