Day 2 & 3 - Red Camp

Day 2

The red team members arrive at their camp.

Lila: "Sorry, I lost us the challenge."

Alix: "That's ok. We don't blame you."

Adrien: "We know you did your best."

Chloe: "That still doesn't change the fact that we have a vote to deal with."

Chloe semi collapses under the camp shelter.

Lila: (confessional) "Since I was on the puzzle, I'm fully aware that all eyes were on me today. So there's no doubt I'm on the chopping block, so I'm going to need to scramble in order to stay in the game. Time to put those persuasive skills to good use."

Lila, Ivan and Mylene.

Lila: "I still can't shake the feeling that I've let the team down."

Mylene: "Don't ever think that. There's nothing more you could've done."

Lila: "I mean, I'm no Max. You know that, right?"

Ivan: "We're a team. We win or lose as such."

Lila: "Thanks. But we do need to make sure that we don't find ourselves back in this situation."

Mylene: "What do you propose?"

Lila: "Where are your thoughts at?"

Mylene: "I think we need more unity."

Ivan: "I agree. For instance, take the reward yesterday. Given how close that was, I'm certain we would've won had Chloe decently participated."

Lila: "Yeah, I see your point."

Lila leaves the area.

Mylene: "Just want to check we're on the same page. The vote is going to be Chloe?"

Ivan: "From what I see, yeah."

Mylene: "And how do we move forward from there?"

Ivan: "Start winning challenges."

Mylene: Chuckles. "Yeah, fair enough."

Lila and Nathaniel.

Lila: "If I were to ask you a question, could you give an honest answer?"

Nathaniel: "Ok, what's the question?"

Lila: "Do you think we would be in this situation if someone else was on the puzzle?"

Nathaniel: "How do you think you would've performed in the other section?"

Lila: "Not well. Since I pulled my hamstring, mobility hasn't been my forte."

Nathaniel: "Then I definitely think you were in the right place."

Lila: "Unfortunately, it wasn't enough."

Nathaniel: "Don't sell yourself short, you'll find your area. Now, do you have any proposals regarding the decision tomorrow?"

Lila: "For the moment, I see a couple of options. We can either go for direct challenge performance and to be honest, Luka seems to have been dragging the chain so far."

Nathaniel: "Ok. I have another suggestion. What about Chloe?"

Lila: "That was my other option. If Chloe is removed from the picture, we become more unified and can, hopefully, start coherently performing in these challenges."

Nathaniel: "Very well. Chloe it is."

Nathaniel: (confessional) "Given recent behaviour around camp, my vote tomorrow night is going to be for Chloe. I don't see anything changing that."