Night 3 - Tribal Council

The members of the red tribe approach a small campfire, where Alec awaits them.

Alec: "Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab one. Come forward, dip it into the flame and get fire." One by one, the players do so. "This is part of the ritual here at tribal council. We do this because in this game, fire represents your life. So long as you still have it, you're still in the game. But once it's gone, so are you."

Once the torches are lit, the players place them into the torch stands behind the rows of wooden stumps and then take their seat. There are 4 seats in the back row containing, from left to right, Mylene, Luka, Rose and Chloe and 5 seats in the front row containing, in the same order, Ivan, Adrien, Lila, Nathaniel and Alix.

Alec: "Red, welcome to your first tribal council. Let's start at the beginning. So Alix, day 1, the tribes are selected, what was your first impression when you saw who your tribemates are?"

Alix: "I thought this group was here to take the game seriously. This looked like a group that's here to win."

Alec: "And do you still have that impression now?"

Alix: "I'd like to think so. Otherwise, why are we here?"

Alec: "Ultimately, you're here because you lost immunity. Lila, what's your take on this?"

Lila: "I have no doubt we're a strong group of 8."

Alec: "So you can point the loss to a single person?"

Lila: "Being able to do that certainly makes the decision easier. So I definitely know where my vote's going."

Luka: "Funny you mention that, given you were on the puzzle."

Lila: "That makes me the scapegoat, does it?"

Luka: "You literally had one job and you failed."

Chloe: "I disagree. I think there may have been an element of luck involved."

Alec: "You think what happened yesterday was luck?"

Chloe: "Yeah, especially with the puzzle."

Alec: "Chloe, we would still be there. You were nowhere on that puzzle. Adrien, do you think that was luck yesterday?"

Adrien: "No. But I don't think it was from any fault on our part. We were simply beaten by a better team."

Alec: "2 better teams, evidently. But enough about that, let's talk about camp. Day 1, you've got your flint and a small bag of rice to start you off. What was it like?"

Alix: "Fortunately, starting the fire wasn't difficult as I had done so not an hour earlier."

Alec: "Ivan, what about camp chores?"

Ivan: "The work does feel a little lopsided. I think a few certain people could pitch in a bit more."

Alec: "Anyone you'd like to name?"

Ivan: "Chloe's been spending most of the time sitting under the shelter doing not much at all."

Mylene: "I've also seen Nathaniel wandering around suiting to Chloe's every need."

Nathaniel: "Really? When?"

Mylene: "I recall you giving Chloe a makeover."

Rose: "Yeah, I remember that as well."

Chloe: "If you remember that, then you'll also remember that Nathaniel did the same with everyone else as well."

Alec: "You know, I do recall you all entering yesterday's challenge with face paint. Who did that?"