Day 8 - Immunity

All players enter a challenge field where Alec awaits them.

Alec: "Come on in, guys." The players stand on their respective tribe mats. "So, Kagami, blue normally sends Felix to Miracle Island, but this time, they sent you. Any idea as to why that might be?"

Kagami: "I'm pretty sure I have an idea. One which I'd rather keep to myself for the time being."

Alec: "Fair enough. Ivan, how are your hands after yesterday's performance?"

Ivan: "Fit as ever, ready to go."

Alec: "Good, because you're probably going to need them. Are you ready for today's immunity challenge?" Everyone cheers. "First thing's first, I need to take back the immunity trophies." Alix and Alya step forward and hand the trophies to Alec. "Thank you Alix, thank you Alya. Once again, immunity is up for grabs. For today's challenge, you will be operating a crane to pick up a series of bags. Once you've collected a bag, a player outside will push your crane to the next bag and you repeat. When all bags are collected, it will be up to the final player to use the pieces within to build a puzzle. First 2 teams to complete the puzzle win immunity, safe from the vote. A couple of things before we start, the person outside the crane can't interact with the bags in any way and you have to take turns operating the crane. Green, you have an extra player, you'll need to sit someone out. Can't be the same person in back-to-back challenges. Who's it going to be?"

The green members look amongst themselves.

Sabrina: "That machinery looks pretty sturdy. It'll need some muscle power to operate."

Nino raises his hand.

Alec: "Nino, you're on the bench. Everyone else, I'll give you a minute to strategise, then we'll get started."

Red mat.

Ivan: "I can push the crane."

Luka: "Ok, who wants the puzzle?"

Lila: "I could do the puzzle, but I'd hate to take the opportunity away from someone else if they want it."

Luka: "In that case, let's let someone else have a go."

Lila: Smiles deceptively. "Very well, have it your way."

Adrien: "Nathaniel, how are you with puzzles?"

Nathaniel: "Before you start drawing, you need to visualise the result. This shouldn't be too different."

Adrien: "In that case, all yours."

Nathaniel: "Ok."

Green mat.

Nora: "I have the crane under control. No need to worry about that."

Alya: "Marc, do you want to do the puzzle again?"

Marc: "Actually, I was hoping to share the role a bit."

Alya: "Ok, someone else, then?"

Jalil: "I can do it. I'd like to make up for sitting out yesterday."

Marinette: "You know you don't need to do that."

Jalil: "It's fine. I want to."

Ali: "Those in favour?"

Everyone raises their hand.

Marinette: "Perfect. It's settled then."

Blue mat.

Felix: "All right. Who wants puzzle?" Max raises his hand. "Of course you do. And who wants to push the crane?"