Day 16 - Blue Camp

The blue tribe members return to camp.

Kagami: "Good effort, everyone. We were so close today."

Aurore: "Red really earned that win."

Max: "Felix, I have a question I'd like you to answer."

Felix: Chuckles. "You're certainly welcome to ask."

Max: "What did you say to Adrien at the end of that challenge?"

Felix: "I told him congratulations on the victory."

Max: "What do you know? Ask the same question and I get the same answer."

Kagami: "Funny how that works."

Felix moves into the ocean to wash off the residual mud, followed by everyone else.

Max: (confessional; Peacock Miraculous) "I, for one, do not believe Felix was displaying sportsmanship today, especially considering that he hasn't done anything like this before. Given the timing of the interaction, I think Felix may have passed on information about Miracle Island to Adrien."

Aurore, Felix, Mireille and Wayhem are gathered in one group, Kagami and Max are in another group and Ondine is on her own.

Felix: "Wayhem, you would've had a unique perspective from you were. What do you make of Sabrina's efforts? Did it look like she was taking the challenge seriously?"

Wayhem: "Others on the bench were asking the same question."

Felix: "What's your opinion on the matter?"

Wayhem: "It didn't look like it. Do you think she'll do the same tomorrow?"

Mireille: "I don't think so."

Wayhem: "Why not?"

Mireille: "She wasn't like that at the last immunity, so I think it's specific to the rewards."

Aurore: "But why would someone want to avoid the rewards?"

Felix: "2 words."

Aurore's eyes light up in realisation.

Felix: (confessional) "In this game, it's important to pay attention not just to what's happening in your own team, but the other teams as well and Sabrina's actions speak far louder than any words ever could. 2 rewards ago, green won and Sabrina has been fumbling every reward since, which tells me 2 things. First, Sabrina is the one who got the miraculous and second, she knows she doesn't have enough allies that will send her again, so Sabrina's someone I'll definitely want to keep an eye on in the future."

Kagami and Max.

Max: "What do you make of our situation at the moment?"

Kagami: "We've definitely underestimated the power of those miraculouses. In the space of 2 votes, we've gone from a majority to equal to a minority."

Max: "Do you see a way out of this?"

Kagami: "Maybe. You still have your miraculous."

Max: "True."

Kagami: "So, you could play it, that's one option. Do you think Felix may try to divide the votes again? If he does, the 3 of us might be able to get him."

Max: "You still think Ondine is with us?"

Kagami looks in Ondine's direction.

Kagami: "Ondine said she was trying to take him down from inside and if her mission is to have any chance at success, she needs our trust."

Max: "I want to sort this out." Max moves towards Ondine, followed by Kagami. "Alright, what's your plan?"

Ondine: "If I can get Felix to divide the votes between you like he did last night, I can vote with you and we can get him out."

Kagami: "How likely is that to work?"

Max: "If it's to work at all, we can't be seen talking to each other."

Kagami: "Yeah, especially after you voted for me."

Kagami winks at Ondine before swimming back to shore.

Kagami: (confessional) "Right now, my top goal is to take Felix down. If that means sacrificing talking to someone in the meantime, then that's a price I'm willing to pay."

Ondine: "I'll report back to you."

Max: "Ok." Ondine swims towards Felix, leaving Max alone. "Guess I'll just sit here, then."

Aurore, Felix, Mireille and Wayhem.

Aurore: "Meanwhile, how do we deal with that miraculous that Max has?"

Felix: "Let's not worry about that unless we have to."

Wayhem: "I would say we have to."

Felix: "We're not going to tribal council again, are we?"

Wayhem: "This isn't something we can just kick down the road."

Ondine approaches.

Mireille: "How nice of you to join us."

Aurore: "How are the others?"

Ondine: "Not great. Kagami's all like 'I can't believe you'd vote for me' and now isn't talking to me. On another note, what's the forecast like?"

Felix: "Ideally, we keep winning challenges and stay away from tribal council for a little while."

Ondine: "While we're on this topic, there's a rumour that you intentionally brought us to tribal council. I just wanted to put this to rest, so did you?"

Felix: "Max did that when he sat out of the puzzle, clearly an attempt to get rid of me. I was willing to play ball."

Mireille: "Instead of dwelling on the past, let's instead focus on the future."

Ondine: "Which brings me back to my original question. What's the forecast?"

Aurore: "If today is any indication, red seems to have picked up their performance and green has been a little erratic lately. But if we can remain calm tomorrow, we'll have this in the bag."

Ondine: "You think one challenge is sufficient to establish a pattern?"

Mireille: "Well, given Mylene's size, she would definitely have slowed the team down if she'd tried to queue up with the mud. So, for Mylene to stand by the bucket and help everyone from there was a very clever strategy on her part."

Felix: "Credit where credit is due, that was truly impressive."

Ondine: "Thank you for your assessment."

Ondine heads back to shore.

Wayhem: "5 of us and only 2 of them. If it comes down to it, we could probably divide our votes again."

Mireille: "That could work."

Ondine: (confessional) "Felix is still driving the narrative of Max sitting out being his justification for essentially throwing the challenge, which sadly doesn't surprise me. Of course Max sat out because, for the 100th time, he can't swim. In other news, I've planted the seed of Kagami and I falling out and I think they've taken the bait. If this actually works, it will be huge."