Night 6 - Tribal Council

The members of the blue tribe enter where Alec awaits them.

Alec: "Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead a grab one, dip it in the flame and get fire." One by one, the players do so. "This is part of the ritual of tribal council. We do this because in this game, fire represents your life. While you still have it, you're still in the game, but once it's gone, so are you."

With the torches lit, the players set them down behind the rows of wooden stumps and take their seats. There are 4 seats in the back row containing, from left to right, Kagami, Wayhem, Zoe and Mireille. There are 5 seats in the front row containing, in the same order, Max, Felix, Ondine, Kim and Aurore.

Alec: "As the saying goes, those on top have the furthest to fall. And after winning 3 consecutive challenges, you find yourselves here. Kim, as someone who's competitive, how does that feel?"

Kim: "Not great. I would've liked to have gone a bit further before having to make this sort of decision."

Max: "This game is all about momentum. It's imperative that we can maintain the momentum we've been building for as long as possible."

Alec: "Zoe, we're 6 days in. What's camp been like so far?"

Zoe: "I'd say camp life has been great. Our 3 victories have brought a lot of wealth to the tribe along with other great benefits."

Felix: "One of those benefits wouldn't happen to be my periodic absence, would it?"

Zoe: "Didn't you like it?"

Felix: "2 words. Not happy."

Zoe: "Well, I'm sorry about that."

Alec: "Felix, having spent time away from camp, what's your observation of the dynamic of this group?"

Felix: "This is a very athletic group, which to a large part, has contributed to our opening success. And there seems to be an alliance that has formed on what I've perceived to be challenge opportunity. This raises 2 questions. First, what's Zoe doing on that side and second, how did I end up on this side?"

Alec: "Zoe, if Felix's assessment is correct, then why do you think you were approached by this alliance?"

Zoe: "First of all, I don't think this is an alliance of challenge ability, I think it's an alliance of integrity and loyalty. These are 2 traits that I value and 2 traits which, frankly, Felix has yet to demonstrate."

Felix: "Let's be fair, I haven't had much opportunity."

Aurore: "May I say something?"

Alec: "Of course. Go ahead."

Aurore: "Each of you point to the person who approached you regarding this alliance."

Kagami, Kim, Max and Ondine all look at each other.

Zoe: "Yeah, we're not doing that."

Alec: "So, Aurore, every idea has to start somewhere. Where do you think the alliance idea started?"

Aurore: "The 2 of us. Mireille and I."

Wayhem taps Felix's shoulder and cups his hands around his ear.

Wayhem: Whispers. "Zoe told me they're voting for you."

Felix: Whispers. "Are you sure?"

Wayhem: Whispers. "That's what she said."

Felix: Whispers. "Maybe. Could be a diversion."

Alec: "Kagami, what are you basing your vote on?"

Kagami: "Productivity. Who has been most helpful in both camp and challenges."