Tribal Council Aftermath - Green & Blue Camp

NIGHT 18 - GREEN CAMP

Green members arrive at camp, which is illuminated only by moonlight as the campfire has been extinguished.

Sabrina: "How about that, the fire's out."

Felix: "Do you have a flint?"

Marinette: "What do you want a flint for?"

Felix: "To relight the fire."

Marinette finds the flint while Felix mouths 'obviously'. Once Marinette gives Felix the flint, Felix locates a knife and starts striking the flint, at which point, Alya signals to Marinette and Nino and they walk separate from the group.

Alya: (confessional) "Tonight, the name 'Anansi' was among the votes, which isn't a common name to know, which makes a very short list of who it could've been. So, I need to know why Marinette decided to vote against us and more importantly, why she chose to make the vote known as opposed to keeping it anonymous like everyone else."

Alya: "What was the idea?"

Marinette: "There wasn't an idea, I didn't vote Nora."

Alya: "Well, there aren't many people who know the name 'Anansi', so who else could it have been?"

Marinette: "I don't know, but it wasn't me."

Frustrated, Alya returns to the camp.

Nino: "What's the use in denying it?"

Marinette: "Because I didn't do it."

Nino: "I'm disappointed. We all are."

Marinette: (confessional) "This whole 'Anansi' vote has wreaked havoc throughout the tribe. I don't know who it was, but in the span of an evening, I've gone from the most popular person in the tribe to the least popular."

Nino returns to the camp where Felix has relit the fire and everyone goes to sleep except Marinette, who sits outside the shelter sulking.

NIGHT 18 - BLUE CAMP

Blue members arrive at camp.

Ondine: "Welcome to our camp, Nora."

Nora: "Thank you very much. So, where can I put my stuff?"

Max: "You can take Felix's spot. He's not using it."

Nora: (confessional) "Sabrina has just pulled a sucker punch and good for her, she got me when I didn't see it coming, but bad for her because I'm still here."

Nora lays down under the shelter while Aurore storms off. Mireille and Wayhem chase after her.

Mireille: "Are you ok?"

Aurore: "No, I'm not ok. All 3 of us were just lied to and now they're dancing on Felix's grave." Sits on the sand, lightly sobbing, Mireille and Wayhem sit beside her. "We're dead, aren't we?"

Wayhem: ""Not yet, we're not."

Aurore: "It's looking pretty hopeless."

Wayhem: "So long as there is life, there is always hope."

Aurore: (confessional) "That betrayal Ondine just pulled off was extremely cruel. I can't talk to her, I can't even look at her. I want her gone. The sooner the better."

At the shelter.

Max: "I have to give credit where it's due. Ondine, that was a brilliant plan flawlessly executed. Well done."