Night 18 - Tribal Council

The members of green and blue arrive where Alec awaits them. There are 2 sets of seats separated by a gap, 9 on the left side, 7 on the right. The blue members place their torches in the ground and take their places on the right side of the campfire. In the back row, from left to right, is Aurore, Wayhem and Kagami, in the front row, from left to right, is Mireille, Felix, Ondine and Max.

Alec: "Green, behind each of you, you'll find a torch. Go ahead and grab one, dip it in the flame and get fire." One by one, the green members do so. "This is part of the ritual here at tribal council. We do this because in this game, fire represents your life. So long as you still have it, you're still in the game, but once it's gone, so are you."

The green members place their torches in the ground and take their places on the left side of the campfire. In the back row, from left to right, is Jalil, Marc, Nora and Juleka, in the front row, from left to right, is Sabrina, Ali, Marinette, Nino and Alya.

Alec: "Green, welcome to your first tribal council. Blue, welcome back. Let's start with green, Ali, talk me through what camp has been like these first 2.5 weeks."

Ali: "For the most part, we've been at the top of our game, I think we've gotten along really well, which has contributed to the 18 days of island bliss that we've experienced so far."

Alec: "You think everyone is getting along?"

Ali: "There are sure to be disagreements from time to time, but for the most part, the camp has been pretty quiet."

Alec: "Alya, would you agree the camp has been quiet?"

Alya: "I think the camp gotten a bit noisier in the last week."

Nora: "Basically, since Sabrina had her trip to Miracle Island."

Alec: "Sabrina, do you think Miracle Island is conversation worthy?"

Sabrina: "I wouldn't think so, but I'm not going to stop others from talking about whatever they want to talk about."

Alec: "Well, if there's something to talk about, I want to talk about it."

Sabrina: "I don't."

Alya chuckles.

Alec: "Alya, back when you sent Sabrina to Miracle Island, the vote was very close to being you. Do you have any ideas about what Sabrina might have that you missed out on?"

Alya: "There is a rumour that Sabrina might have a miraculous."

Alec: "Sabrina, what do you have to say about this?"

Sabrina: "First I've heard of any rumour."

Mireille laughs.

Alec: "Why is this funny?"

Mireille: "Knowledge is power, so it's good to be able to gather as much information as we can."

Alec: "Alright, let's level the field. What's been happening at blue camp since last time you were here?"

Mireille: "You mean since 3 days ago?"

Alec: "That was the last time you were here, so yes."

Mireille: "More of the same, really."

Alec: "Fine, I'll ask someone else. Max, would you say the outcomes from your previous visits were favourable to you?"

Max: "No. Far from it."

Alec: "Do you feel safe tonight."

Max: "Not really, so I'm going to take myself out of the equation right now."