Day 7 - Red Camp

The red members arrive at camp.

Adrien: "Nice job, Ivan."

Lila: "Yeah, you were a real beast today."

Ivan: "Thanks, everyone."

Lila: "It's performances like that which keep our morale up, and consequently improves future performance."

Alix: "Improve?"

Lila: "We want to avoid the tribal council, don't we?"

Alix: "Let's be fair, we did win the previous immunity. Can't really improve from that."

Lila: "Touché."

Lila: (confessional) "There's a tight bond in this tribe in the form of Ivan, Mylene, Luka and Rose and as it currently stands, they're one vote away from total control of the entire tribe. I hope there's some way into that group because I'm going to be in a lot of trouble at our next tribal council if that's not the case."

Lila moves to the water well. Adrien follows her.

Adrien: "So, what's the plan?"

Lila: "What do you mean?"

Adrien: "I know you, Lila. You're always planning something. What is it this time?"

Lila: "Well, plan A is to keep winning these challenges as long as possible. Failing that, plan B is we need to get others on our side."

Alix and Nathaniel approach.

Adrien: "We got company."

Nathaniel: "Hello."

Lila: "Hi, how are you going?"

Nathaniel: "So far, pretty average."

Alix: "So, what's going on?"

Lila: "We trying to come up with a plan should we be required to face the vote."

Alix: "What happened to avoiding tribal council?"

Lila: "That's still the plan, but we don't want to put all our eggs into a single basket."

Adrien: "Which is fair enough."

Nathaniel: "So, what have you come up with?"

Lila: "I've observed an alliance of 4 forming: Ivan, Mylene, Luka and Rose. There are 4 of us which means worst case scenario, we can lock the vote."

Alix: "And where does that leave us?"

Nathaniel: "A locked vote doesn't do any good."

Lila: "It sends a message that we're serious and we can use that to convince one of them to come on board with us."

Alix: (confessional) "At the challenge today, Jalil suggested a plan where we combine our alliances when our tribes do inevitably merge. On my end, it's me and Nathaniel, so I've told Jalil to try to work with Marc to make the transition easier. Jalil says he's working with Ali and Sabrina. Rose is a fan of Ali, so that might be a good place to start."

Alix and Rose.

Alix: "Jalil and I had a chat today and we came up with an idea. Would you like to hear it?"

Rose: "Of course. What have you got?"

Alix: "Our idea is for when we inevitably merge, we can combine our alliances. If you want, I'd like you to be a part of that."

Rose: "Sounds good. Who else is involved?"

Alix: "Us 2 and Nathaniel, also Jalil says he's with Ali and Sabrina. That makes a total of 6."

Rose: "10 once we include Adrien, Luka, Ivan and Mylene."

Alix: "Excellent. The more the merrier."

Rose: (confessional) "Alix has an interesting long-term idea of merging alliances from different tribes. It can work if there are connections between the groups, like with Alix and Jalil or me and Ali. Working with Sabrina might be a bit difficult considering we were responsible for voting out Chloe. I'm not sure how upset she still is about that, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Adrien and Luka.

Adrien: "There have been a couple of concerns in the group which I wanted to bring to your attention."

Luka: "I'm all ears. What have you got?"

Adrien: "First thing is the topic of power dynamics and alliances."

Luka: "Well, you do have to work with people in order to succeed."

Adrien: "I get that, which brings me to my point. Would you be interested in working together?"

Luka: "You mean the 2 of us?"

Adrien: "As a partnership, yeah."

Luka: "Sounds like it could work."

Adrien: "Excellent, let's do it."

Adrien: (confessional) "Following Lila's advice, I've had a talk with Luka to see if he'd be willing to come onside with our group and so far, it appears to have borne fruit. There may yet be some light at the end of our next tunnel."

Luka and Rose.

Luka: "How are we coming along?"

Rose: "I think we're doing just fine. How about on your end?"

Luka: "Adrien says he wants to work with us, so if we get worst case scenario, we shouldn't have to worry."

Rose: "Speaking of which, Alix came to me earlier with a long-term idea."

Luka: "A long-term idea?"

Rose: "Yes, she wants to do an alliance combination with Jalil."

Luka: "How does that work? Jalil's on another tribe."

Rose: "That's part of the idea. When we merge, she combines her alliance with his."

Luka: "A composite alliance? Could work. Who else would be involved?"

Rose: "Nathaniel from our side, plus our group, and Ali and Sabrina from theirs."

Luka: (confessional) "Within our group, myself, Rose, Ivan and Mylene are solid. Well, we're solid as a group, but we're not solidly unbeatable... yet. But Adrien has said he's willing to join us and according to Rose, Alix and Nathaniel are with us as well. That just leaves Lila."