Absent Minded Habits

This one really blew up on tumblr- which I am really grateful for.

You know those absent-minded habits your body tends to do when it's on autopilot, but imagine your OTP with each other.

When A lays on B's lap and A immediately would play with B's hair out of habit while absent-mindedly doing something else (reading a book, scrolling through social).

The way A just plays with B's hand whenever they're near.

The way B would just lay on top of A no matter A is also just laying down and just follows a string of absent-minded habits.

Or when hugging, B just snuggles deeper and just basks in the warmth.

Or running their hand on the others thigh just because whenever sitting together.

Or when leaning on something and both are occupied and then all of a sudden they would just start a series of hip bumps or sways and when one stops slowly, the other would just physically look at the other in a betrayed manner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annoying absent-minded habits

Cause come on! let's be honest, there will be annoying things we absentmindedly do as well. (also guilty myself)

B making noise whenever they're bored, from any noise to full out chaotic beat.

A biting or chewing on their lips until bleeding, so much that B just caries lip ointment A may need, A notices it and is also annoyed but it just doesn't stop.

Excessive hair twirling, not the cute kind either, B's the culprit here, yes they lay on A whenever they're also laying down, but heavens forbid you to let B touch A's hair absentmindedly, B will twirl and twirl any near hair and just gives A the messy curls that are just getting tangled, A would just push B off to avoid getting tangled locks, and headaches.

Paper rolling, A would absent-mindedly roll any piece of paper they have in a paper stick, after realizing that they now have a quite durable stick and often poke B with it when they least expect it just to watch them jump, may it be a receipt, paper money, scratch or whatever it is.