The villain's hero

Prompts and Dialogues about the Hero being the Villain's hero.

Prompts

-Holding the Injured and outnumbered Villain that was ambushed by law enforcement and fighting for them before taking the Villain to a safe place to patch them up.

-Carrying the villain to safety while the villain is resisting and wanting to finish the fight despite being raided in their base.

-The Hero getting worked up when the Villain is being bad-mouthed by other heroes or government personnel and jumps over defending them on the villain's behalf.

-The Hero comes in between a harasser and the villain when the villain is on their normal job and puts the harasser down (Bonus if the hero knows it's the villain and asks the villain out on a date after.)

-The hero being the villain's getaway driver when a heist/battle goes wrong with a bigger villain.

-The Hero swinging in a little later than the agreed time and swoops the villain to safety from incoming fire.

-The hero goes against the hero community in a hearing against the villain.

-The hero helps the villain in a labor activity when no one else did.

-Hero puts themselves in between the villain and a bigger villain.

-Hero patching up the villain after a nasty battle where the villain lost.

Dialogues:

-"Hold on! That wasn't the deal, the deal was just to lock them up and serve their time!" "Are you even aware of the Villain's crimes? They are ordered to be executed!" "No! That isn't what the law states! LET THEM GO!"

-"They may be a villain, but at least they're not a monster!"

-"Villain! Villain! COME ON! WE HAVE TO GO!" "NO! THIS IS MY HOUSE! I WILL NOT LEAVE WITHOUT GOING DOWN!" "IDIOT! YOU REALLY WILL GO DOWN! WE HAVE TO GO!"

-"If doing the right thing is villainous then so be it! I'm tired of playing hero for the wrong side!"

-"Whoa whoa whoa! Hero! calm yourself" "NO! This person called you insults! you're not going to do something about it?" "Well you're all worked up about it before I even get worked up *laughs*"

-"Put.your.weapons.down! The villain is the sole reason the whole army isn't wiped out, show some gratitude"

-"Come on! I'll go with you, these judgemental jerks don't know what they're missing"

-"What are you doing idiot?! why sacrifice yourself for me?!" "Because you're not a villain"

-"Does this feel better?" "you didn't have to do this, I have medics back at the base" "I know, but this is my fault, so just let me do this villain"

-"Careful hero, you saving my ass too much, I'd think you'd have feelings for me" "Shut up! you're just too idiotic!"