Looks and Glances

These types of looks/ stares/ glances just hits different, Come on.

Soft

-That soft look they give you post kiss, the look that just fills with love and adoration that just melts you.

-The look that lingers, post kiss that just makes them melt.

-When they smile that actually reaches their eyes and sparkles whenever they look at you whenever you talk, share, or even ramble about.

-That mischievous and devious look they have before the split second before chaos ensues.

-That soft but glowing emotion their eyes show when sharing a funny moment or laughing their heads off with tears in their eyes.

-The sun/light reflecting from their eyes when admiring something far facing the light, casting them in an ethereal glow

-Dazed and absolutely smitten with their cheeks warm and a large grin on their face with the occasional giggle here and there.

-Scanning your face, memorizing your features, and letting a smile followed by butterfly kisses.

-That pause when your eyes meet from a distance before they wrap up whatever they were doing before rushing to you with excitement.

Hard

-Glazed over and obsessed, the look that ensures you will be out of breath and exhausted.

-The intense stare that never leaves their line of sight, it always finds a way to just land on their s/o.

-Distant and knowing, when they both are at a large distance away from each other, once they land their gazes at each other, a knowing nod is exchanged.

-Post social gathering and both of you are alone, finally, and that stare for just a minute before they dive in for that searing kiss.

-Intense and raw emotions of rage and fury that'll make either their s/o or enemy tremble by the manic almost predatory gaze they hold before everything crumbles.

-Labored and harsh breathing, nostrils flaring and pupils dilating, and gaze unfocused and slightly deranged, with adrenaline pumping through their veins while tightly holding their bloody weapon in their hands.

-Focused and lasered into their task with their brows scrunched up and lips moving and mumbling out their thoughts.

-Focused gaze trailing your every move and step as you go before you disappeared from their sight and they follow you where you left.

-Teasing and mischievous gaze with slight mocking when your expression crumble and you warm up flustered but they just keep staring, making your face warmer and warmer as you try to back up. They're playing with you, and enjoying it.

Tearful

-Unfocused, that look that never stays with their s/o's gaze, their eyes that are searching, looking anything but focused, tears threatening to spill, words stammering and unclear.

-Distant and unblinking, looking dazed and empty while tears threaten to fall/falling while everything moves around them but they will just be stuck there.

-A mixture of Anger and sorrow while they cradle their s/o in their arms, tears falling like a waterfall as they scream in the high heavens of their anguish.

-Pleading, begging for their love to be reciprocated while being on their knees, or holding their loved one's hand and whispering their pleas while tears build up and then fall when their loved one turns away and not reciprocating their love.

-Anger slowly slipped away into disbelief and tears just immediately catching up and threatening to fall only for them to turn away and wipe aggressively at the offending salty eyeball sweat.

-Blank tears slowly fall after waking up from a stressful day, when everything wrong happens happened and just waking up feels so tedious, or just waking up to do it all over again is their breaking point.

-Looking up against the harsh rain and letting the rainfall carry their tears away.

-Just staring at the floor while being told off and just stare and tears building up and blinking away but they do not dare to move or peep while their superior or someone they look up to goes on and on.

-Defeat and betrayal spilling from their eyes while laughter and mocking words are thrown at them after being played and used by who they thought was their friend or companion.