Harsh grab prompts 🔥

Mhmmm here we go, things are about to get spicy, since I gave you soft touches, I'll give you harsh grabs/yanks/pulls you bet.

Tag/credit me if you use it!

Consent and aftercare are still hot as hell and more important.

Face/Neck

>Grabbing their jaw, firm and dominating, directing the face up, side, or against a surface

>Yanking/pulling the hair for easier access or attention-grabbing.

>Nape grab, slowly turning into a proper choke hold. Yes, they were finally wearing their favorite necklace.

>Yanking on their collar/neckpiece.

>Pulling their collar closer, staring with such tension and intensity.

>Grabbing their face with one hand for a passionate liplock.

Hands/wrists

>Grabbing their wrist before their hands get too handsy.

>Pinning both their wrists up, refusing to give them their desire to roam free.

>Intertwining/hand holding slowly squeezing their s/o's hand while being carried away.

>Grabbing them by the wrist and onto their lap.

Body/limbs

>Hip grab/yank to immediately put them face to face.

>Hip/butt grab when they're getting too squirmy.

>Ankle being restricted when they try to kick because they couldn't finish what they started >(teasing).

>Playfully pulling their ankle that's stepping on them/their chest.

>Pulling them by the back of their knee to pull them closer/by the edge

>Pulling and effortlessly flipping them over.

>Gentle to harsh hair grab/pull