A little too mischievous villain and an irritated hero.

I absolutely love heroes and villains being silly and basically at each other's throats but is actually quite friendly in an odd sense, it's neat, so here's some snippy banter from villain to hero.

Tag me when you use these! these are fun!!!!!!

-"Oh come on darling! keep up! is your age catching up on you already?!" "Shut up! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU'RE OLDER!" "Exactly my point darling! I should be the one huffing and puffing with back pain!"

-"Come on, Let's make a bet" "No! no bets! the last time we made a bet I ended up in your shark tank! "Ok, to be fair, my babies really liked you" "I ALMOST LOST MY HAND!" "What's your point?"

-"You know, you're not so bad for a villain" "Well, fuck you too"

-"Hey, come on now, you look ugly crying, *sighs* if I let you capture me this time, will you stop crying?" "Really? you would do that for me? that's surprisingly sweet" "Anything to stop you from ugly crying, it's pathetic" "I take it back"

-"Do you think we might've been good friends if the circumstances would be different?" "nope, you're too annoying" "oh come on, I know you love me"

-"I may be a villain, but admit it, I'm your favorite" "What made you come up with you being my favorite?" "Come on! I would be terribly offended if I'm not your favorite!" "It's Sir Gentle" "THAT PRICK?!"

-"AH YES! HERO! right on time, I took the liberty of getting you coffee" "What's the catch?" "It's decaf" "You slimy villain! *Still drinks it*"

-*Hero in tattered clothes due to the fight* "Damn hero, before you have someone tear your clothes up you have to let them take you out" "At least I'm not hoeing around" "*Villain gapes* Now that's personal"

-"Hey! THAT IS OUT OF LINE! I thought we had rules?" "YOU THREW A BUILDING AT ME!" "Oh come on! I wouldn't hurl something at you if I know you can't handle it!"

-*In the middle of a fight* "Ok! GUAVA GUAVA!" *stops* "What?" "What's our safeword again?" "It's coconut, far from guava" "Right! BUT COME ON! We draw the line at choking!" "Why because I might kill you?" "No, because I like it"