The crown prince and warrior (Ask 7)

Ask: Prompts with the crown prince and his favourite super strong warrior...how scandalous 😉

Oh my, what would the king and queen say? good thing I live for the DRAMA! LET'S GO! thank you for this delicious scandal my lovely anon >;}

Tag|Summon|Mention me! I'd love to read how you did with the prompts

-Scheduled private practices by the king aren't that bad *wink*

-The crown prince always and always requests that one specific guard/warrior whenever traveling.

-People and the royal family just chalk it up to the crown prince and the prodigy warrior being great *friends*

-"Your highness, you have my utmost loyalty and devotion, my life would be for naught if not serving under your command"

-"You are the only warrior I trust with my life" "And I will protect you with mine my prince"

-Tackled to the ground in training lingers just a little too long.

-"My prince, my apologies, I did not mean to strike so hard, are you hurt?" "Yes, tend to me"

-"My prince, w-we can't, you are to be wed!" "Then run away with me"

-The young prince's fiance finds out the crown prince and the warrior holding each other intimately in the library.

-Dedicating a battle for each other with a subtle look.

-The crown prince denies the young princess affection when the warrior watches them from their post.

-No one bats an eye when the warrior passes the antidote from the young crown prince's mouth when he drank poison. The warrior just dedicates his life to the crown prince.

-The crown prince denies any and all types of advancements and engagements set up by the royal family without any plausible reason.

-"You are quite close to the crown prince aren't you?" "I dedicated my life to the royal family, it is one of my duties and the oath I took to protect my prince with my life"

-The warrior shielded his body for the crown prince's safety when an assassin tried to assassinate the crown prince.

-The lingering looks, the shy smile, and the blushing cheeks, it was too obvious.

-The both of them not getting along at first and then escalate to fondness and then bottled-up feelings the more they spend their time together.

-The warrior goes berserk when the crown prince was kidnapped on his watch, basically being a one-man rescue team.

-Standing up for the crown prince when the royal family was either comparing or pushing the crown prince too much.

-"You're just his bodyguard, what underhanded bond do you have with the prince?" "At least I know how his lips taste when you're practically throwing yourself at him, and you call yourself a royal blood?.