Protective older brother and lil sis (Ask 12)

Ask: Hiiii, can you make a prompt about overprotective adult brothers with their teen little sister?-anon

Ohh yes! I rarely see sibling prompts on here or I may have not been looking too far XD but thank you so much for this prompt request my dear anon!

Summon|Mention|Tag me! Would love to read your work!

-The older brother is pretty much just the parent with how much they spend together, them spoiling their little sister either with afterschool food tripping or shopping

-The older brother will always and always pick up their little sister after school, if they're staying for after-school activities you bet your ass they're gonna wait.

-"I don't care if I'm at work or at a class you text me or call me when you need me!"

-"Oy! watch your eyes! that's my little sister! back off"

-Her brother staring down at suitors every valentines day, with their father beside them.

-Her brother and their friends were her prom date or valentines dance date when no one (worthy enough) asked her out and them wreaking havoc on the dance floor busting down moves.

-Her brother and their friends/gang cornering the ex-boyfriend who broke her heart and made her cry. oh, they'll make the ex-boyfriend regret it.

-Cornering their sister's bully when she came home one day covered in scrapes, mud, and tears breaking down and finally telling on the bully that was tormenting her. You don't want to be on the receiving end of a protective angry brother.

-Pulling their little sister out of a crowd either holding their wrist in almost death grip or keeping them in armlock.

-Chaperoning every.where.

-The big brother learning martial arts/boxing or any form of defense to be their little sister's personal bouncer/bodyguard.

-"No! Shitty parents won't teach their gremlin sons to keep their hands to themselves so you're going to take this taser and learn self-defense and offense and you tase their nuts you got that! That's my sister! High five!"

-"You've got bone to pick with this squirt you answer to me! Got it?"

-Wearing matching skirts one day at school when someone insulted their little sister's skirt.

-"I don't care that we're going to the beach, bring a cover-up!"

-"That's your ex? the one who made you cry? Ima go talk to them a moment.

-"I have to go, I gotta pick up my sister, I'm not letting her get a cab this time of night"