Injured battle couples (Ask 4)

Ask: Battle couple when one of them falls in battle? Not dead! But like a serious injury, a serious stab wound or a poisoned arrow?

Awe yeah! come on! I'm blaring my battlesong playlists and dive in! Thank you my lovely anon for this wonderful ask/request!

Tag|Summon|Battle cry my name! I wanna read what you used!

-"What?! what happened?! w-who did this? that guy? hang tight love, I'll just decapitate him in just a sec"

-Them going absolutely feral and just charging with pure adrenaline when they saw their s/o fall from a nonfatal blow.

"Only I'm allowed to break your back you hear me? now stay here!"

-Hauling them off the battlefield despite sporting a dagger to their hip and just leading their s/o to safety with a kiss and charging back into the battlefield for revenge.

-"What did I tell you? this is why I told you to wear your protective gear!"

-"Stay here! PATCH THEM UP! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK"

-"Hey, hey, You're alright, we're alright, you'll be fine, we're gonna get food after ok? just stay here for a bit ok? I'll come back to you"

-The injured character just stares in awe as their s/o absolutely obliterates the enemy while the side character patches them up as direct order.

-The protagonist just abandoning posts as they patch up their s/o, not caring for the chaos behind them.

-"No! you're not getting back there, I do not care if it's just a stab wound! I am not losing you!"

-"W-why are you bleeding so much?! I-it's just a stab?! JUST A STAB?! IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE JUST A STAB!"

-Them being all teary and silent despite the damage being very small or non-life-threatening and the other just comforts them.

-Post battle being a series of talks about how frightening it was to almost lost them.

-Breaking down the infirmary doors just to check up on them because the medics refuse to let them in.

-"I'll be right back, I will not leave you in this battle alone, I'll come back ok?"