Hug prompts

No, this little shit doesn't make me feel emotions

"The hell are you crying for this time? Get the hell over here"

"Tell me who the fuck made you cry""No you fucking dummy! Come here! I promise I won't crush you with a hug"

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! COME HERE! DON'T YOU EVER TRY THAT FUCKING STUNT ANYMORE!"

"Shhhh that bastard doesn't deserve the tears you shed you hear me? Wipe that ugly tears off your face, let's go get McDonald"

"You're so fucking dumb! Come here!"

"Do you fucking understand what you do to me you asshole? you better get your ass here so I can hold you"

Wanna cuddle?

"Are you cold? Come here"

"Scooch over, yes I know this couch has limited space, I said scooch over"

"Wanna talk about it?... Wanna cuddle instead?"

"Are you done yet?... Can we cuddle while I wait?"

"Why are you so far away? I won't bite I promise"

"I told you to bring your jacket didn't I?"

"You could've just told me you wanna cuddle instead of throwing my book away..."

"Hey... Wouldn't it be so cute if we were cuddling right now? Just a thought, unless"

"mhmm yup I'm totally listening while you ramble about Stacy being a bitch yup, but I could listen more if we cuddle too, just a suggestion"

A lil spicy 💥

A hug that is right and hands just stray a lil bit, just a lil bit.

A tight and brief squeeze, as well as a sharp, inhale before they let go.

That hug, kiss then dip, yup.

When they just know looks are lingering around their significant other and they just wrap a protective around their SO and pull them to their side.

Swift pull then twirl into their arms, then they just gaze into each other's eyes with tension while wrapped in a hug.