Chapter 12

The next day, Hikori and his class walked the halls together. When they got to the classroom, Kirishima reached for the door handle. Noticing something the others didn't, Hikori tried to stop her from opening it, but it was too late. A bucket of blue paint fell from the door and landed all over the blonde, explosive girl, paint flying over the students that stood too close. The class heard snickering and turned to see Monoma and a bunch of his classmates snickering and laughing at the incident. Kirishima seemed ready to explode. Teeth clenched fists formed at her side and eyes shooting daggers, she slowly turned to the opposing class and growled.

Sensei Mina joined her class as she appeared from the hallway. She saw her class covered in paint. She clenched her teeth, much like the blonde teen before her. She crossed her arms over her chest and screamed at the door of 1B's classroom.

"PHANTOM THEIF!"

The said person moved into view not even a minute later. He had forget-me-not blue eyes, pale blonde hair and smirk. He had a white button up shirt, with the collar standing up, and black pants. The outfit was matched with a black tail coat with white cuffs on the ends of the sleeves. He had a white belt with 3 small golden pocket watches set at different times and white shoes. To finish of the outfit was an undone, light blue tie with black polka-dots.

"Hello, MiNa!" the male mocked with a psychopathic look in his eyes.

"Hello, Neito." The pink skinned female replied with a stern tone.

Hikori was surprised. Phantom Thief was the teacher of 1B?! Clearly his Sensei had a history with him.

"You better not have told them to do this. Because If you did then you know we will get you back."

"Dear Mina! Please don't tell me that you are implying our students have a prank war, now are you?"

"Why would I imply that? Especially after your class lost to my own. It simply wouldn't be fair!"

"The only reason we lost was because Itsuka and Tetsutetsu betrayed us and instead helped you."

"That's because they were Denki's friends."

"Well then. Maybe a rematch won't be so bad after all."

"Fine then. 1A vs. 1B in a prank war. We'll discuss the rules after school in the 1A dorm floor."

"Can't wait."

Phantom thief then took his students back into his classroom while Mina took her own students to get cleaned up.

--

Once back in class and all cleaned up, Hikori decided to ask the question that everyone was thinking.

"Mina Sensei?"

"Yes, Kaminari?"

"What was all of that about?"

"How do you know Phantom Thief?" Harinezumi asked straight after.

"And what's this about a prank war?!" Kendo joined in.

"I guess I owe you all an explanation, considering I did just drag you all into this." Mina sighed. "Phantom Thief, AKA Monoma Neito, was a student from 1B when I was your age. He always believed that his class would be superior and he would find any opening to mock us. The only person that ever kept him in line was Battle Fist; Kendo Itsuka. Once Denki moved away to live in Australia, our classes became closer due to the friendship Denki had with her."

'Why didn't dad tell me about his friendship with Battle Fist?' Hikori thought, sadly.

"In our second year, 1B started to prank us with jump-scares, almost every single day and the whole class was in on it, except Itsuka and Tetsutetsu. They didn't want to be any part of it. Once they learned that my class, 1A, was getting them back with our own pranks, they wanted to help. This got the class angry, Monoma in particular. The war went on for weeks and weeks. It wasn't until my class did the biggest prank on the class, during an assembly, did they realise that we were to never be defeated, that they stopped and we won. And I'm guessing Monoma told his son about this and so his kid wants a rematch. One that Phantom Thief is willing to join."