Chapter 27

Hikori's wrists and ankles were aching and, even though Vel had loosened the ropes, they still cut deep into his skin. His stomach growled and echoed through the empty room. His mouth was dry and he had a headache forming from dehydration.

"Is this how the L.O.V get the information out of their captives?" Hikori said to no one in particular.

He's been there for hours and he was just about to give up, when the door opened and in walked the L.O.V themselves.

"Are you ready to talk?" Shiggy asked, voice raspy.

"As I already told you; I'm not going to betray my family and friends...!"

"Would us giving you information, if I told you things about your family? To persuade you to come and join us?" the X scar man asked.

"Pfft! No thanks! My Aunt has already told me everything. There's probably nothing you want to tell me that she hasn't already. So you can go fuck yourself for all I care." Hikori replied.

"Oh please let me kill him...!" Kimiko wined.

"No." Usagiyama said sternly.

"Who even are the rest of you?" Hikori asked suddenly. "Because I know Crusty Man, Bunny Boy, Harley Quinn and Silver hair over there."

"BUNNY BOY?!" Usagiyama cried. "My name is White Rabbit, you little insignificant piece of shit!"

"I'm Mimica and if you call me Harley Quinn again, I don't care what the others say; I will rip you to shreds."

"Reflector is my name and Killing people with their reflections is my game."

"Then who's the French Doctor over there?!" Hikori asked.

"That is Plague." White Rabbit replied.

"Hey buddy! 1346 called! They said you're in the wrong timeline!"

"He will kill you."

"Alright then; Who's the guy that apparently is my grandfather?"

"I am Rai. My son is Denki Kaminari."

"If my dad is your son, then what's his full name?"

"Denki Kumo Kaminari."

"... I still don't believe you. NOW LET ME FUCKING GO!"

"You don't get it; do you kid?! Your father has been lying to you your whole fucking life!"

"HE DID IT TO FUCKING PROTECT ME! AND IF HE WAS HERE NOW, HE WOULD BE BEATING YOUR ASSES TILL THE SUN COMES UP! NOW AS I'VE BEEN SAYING; LET. ME. FUCKING. GO!"

Rai was pissed and the rest of the League could tell. Rai extended his hand and ivy appear. Hikori's heart beat sped up and his breathing started to catch in his throat as tears welled in his eyes. He tried to crane his neck to avoid the ivy from touching him, when a loud BANG reverberated in the room. The villains turned and from the smoke emerged a group of people.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger on him, Rai." Came a voice all too familiar.

The figures emerged from the smoke and revealed themselves to be the pro heroes; Chargebolt, Mind Meddler, Ground Zero and Red Riot. Shigaraki's face twisted to one of hatred.

"Oh fuck no." Shiggy cursed as he made eye contact with the N0. 3 Hero; Ground Zero. "Villains?! Attack!"

The League obeyed their leader's orders and started to fight the heroes.

"Kaminari!" Came a voice. Hikori turned to see Kirishima, Shiro, Yoi, Yaoyarozu and Kendo.

"Guys...! Get me out of here!"