Chapter 17

Today was the day. Time for Hikori's internship. He walked with his friends and classmates, Hero Costume Case in hand, heading to the bus stop. Everyone sat on and waited for their stop to arrive.

Once he reached his stop, he saw a tall building before him. Hoping off of the bus, he headed to the doors of the building. Wandering in, he heard a voice call out to him from behind.

"Kaminari! Wait up!"

Turning around, a green girl ran up to him, braid swinging from side-to-side.

"Hey, Yoi! What are you doing here?" Hikori asked as the girl slowed to a stop next to him.

She had the biggest smile on her face and, although you couldn't quite tell her irises from her pupils, Hikori could tell they were wide with wonder and excitement.

"I'm interning with Creati! She just so happens to work here! The same as the hero you're going to work with!" she beamed.

"Oh! Cool!"

They reached the front desk and stood before the man behind the desk. His eyes and hair were constantly changing colour.

"Hi there! How can I help you two?" he asked politely.

"We're here for our internships with Creati and Earphone Jack." Yoi replied, smile still there.

"Of course. Please take a seat over there and the heroes will be here shortly. They're just in a meeting at the moment."

"Alright. Thanks, Mister!"

Yoi and Hikori wandered over to the seats the man pointed at. Sitting there were two people, both in UA uniforms. There was a student with long, pale, blonde hair tied into a ponytail wearing a male's uniform. The other person, with wild brown hair sat next to the other. Not wanting to invade their space, Yoi and Hikori sat down, three seats away.

After about 10 minutes had passed and the two Pro Heroes wandered out of an elevator and walked over. One had short, half shaved, dark purple hair with two aux cords hanging from her ears. The other woman was taller than the purple haired female and her long black hair was tied into a high ponytail.

"Sorry we took so long, Kids. You obviously know who we are; I'm Creati and this is Earphone Jack. Right. I'm taking Yoi Suraimu and Homura Kou." Creati explained, looking at the slip of paper she had in hand.

Yoi stood up, as did the brunette. They picked up their cases and followed Creati down a hall, obviously going to get changed into their hero outfits.

"So I guess you're Kaminari Hikori and Kohei Takaya. Please follow me and you can both get changed." Earphone Jack explained, and went to the elevator, both of the interns running after her.

Once Hikori stepped out of the toilets, he wandered into Earphone Jack's office and placed down his Hero Case, in which now housed his school uniform. As he waited for Kohei, Earphone Jack wandered over to him.

"You excited, Kaminari?"

"Defiantly!"

"I like your Hero Costume design, simple, yet, effective for your quirk." She then held up a pale yellow folder. On the front had his school photo with the addition of a big red stamp that read; Confidential. "Everything I need to know about you is in this folder."

Just then, the door opened and in walked Kohei. Hikori thought their costume was incredible. They looked just like an artist. White artists smock that stopped at their waist with the addition of black leggings and boots. A beret on their head, and a paint pallet was attached to their right arm, paintbrushes were located in the pocket at the front of the smock.